Q about school nursery sessions....

katie05

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is sending or has sent their child to a school nursery. If so what did you choose..mornings or afternoons and how did you find that? Its just that i need to state on my little boys form if i want him to go 5x mornings or 5 afternoons. The sessions are 9 till 11.30am or 1 till 3.30pm. I have pro's and cons for each and really cant decide. Work isnt a factor yet as im not sure if im going back and i have a smaller child to consider.

Sorry is this sounds stupid but i cant decide so interested to hear what other mums chose or would choose. :D

i had mornings hun because i think it gets you in the routine for school

i chose afternoon nursery for my third child as a trial really after sending my first two to morning sessions. it was definately a mistake for me. As the session started at 1pm i found it difficult to disturb what he was in the middle of doing, playing etc, he was also tired in the afternoon and missed many sessions because he had fallen asleep. So when my forth child came along i went back to morning sessions, i found she would come home get changed have some lunch and sleep. Mornings for me :lol:

I teach and used to teach nursery and personally I would choose mornings! I think they learn more and as others have said easier for routine! Used to find morning children more alert and better behavioured but thats just me and I can't say from a mummy point of view yet! School will only have certain amount of places for each so get in there quickly when you've decided! We did first come first served x

I Would choose mornings too. I find they get tired quickly in the afternoon. Xx

I would choose mornings so they can have a nap in the afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back