Which would you choose?

Everyones right you could get a pug rescue and make a donation. My Lab was a rescue dog. Bear in mind though they can come with lots of problems and you will need a lot patience and time.
But they are totally worth it :hug:

Crikey, its not KC registered? It should be, even if being sold as a pet at a knock down price of £700 (something that bothers me somewhat, average price seems to be £1000-£1200 for a Pug pup, if not more). I'd never buy a pedigree dog without its full KC certifcate and so on. Are the parents even KC registered? It doesn't sound like decent breeding credentials to me even if they are.

You have no idea what you are getting. You can at least then trace the family tree and see the line the pup is from and check and see what health problems afflict that line etc.

Any reputable breeder would be registered with the KC and register all the puppies from a litter.

I'd be wary of a pup from that litter anyways :? If anything I'd be going back to the drawing board and finding more decent sounding breeders and going to visit their kennels and going on a waiting list for a pup from a future litter. See the dogs before hand and so on and check the breeders set up out in advance. Worth the wait IMHO.

i voted pug, i love dogs and it'll last much longer than a holiday, far more entertaining, and good in all weather!

I haven't answered as I wouldn't know the answer.

I don't know anything about dogs but I think Pugs are cool looking 8) I said it to OH and he was like urgh minging dog, but I think they're ace 8)

I found a holiday to Magaluf at the end of the month for a week all inclusive, got it cheap aswell. Booking it tonight...ohhhh I'm so excited!!!!

Yay!!

I found a holiday to Magaluf at the end of the month for a week all inclusive, got it cheap aswell. Booking it tonight...ohhhh I'm so excited!!!!

Yay!!

:cheer:

I have been there a million times and its where I met OH :wink:

Love Shagaluf!

:cheer:

I have been there a million times and its where I met OH :wink:

Love Shagaluf!

Its all booked...got an even better deal to the same place and hotel for cheaper!!

woo hoo!!!! :D

Its all booked...got an even better deal to the same place and hotel for cheaper!!

woo hoo!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back