Which of these prams do you like best?

i havent used the jane, but ive got the quinny buzz (without the pram and car seat attachment)

i love it. light weight, good suspension, parent facing.

Thanks for replying. A few people have said that the back wheels on the quinny are wide and hard to get around some shops. Do you find this? :D

I'm a Jane fan so would plump for that combo.

I like the fact the Matrix seat can lie flat for a pram and also in the car to transport LO and then can be put more upright for a rear facing car seat also. No having to life LO in and out of the baby carrier and into a pram etc. And then can be used as an upright seat as baby is more able to sit upright. Then into buggy mode!

Plus its really easy to use. The orange buttons on it all do something, so there is no confusion over where are the controls. Its also got inflated tyres which make the ride smooth. And the wheels detach with a push of a button.

The Matrix seat is heavier than a normal baby carrier, but as it has a multitude of uses, for me it was worth the extra weight as I don't plan to carry it round like that much at all. Will have sling/pouch also if needed.

I looked at the Quinny range but felt they were too plastic-y and didn't feel as solid to me. Also didn't like the small wheels on them. They do have their good points of course, as lots of people like them and buy them :) Just not my preference.

I think it really depends on your needs. We live very rural so wanted something robust, sturdy and solid. And easy to dismantle etc. Plus we loved the lie flat option for the car seat.

Make a pros and cons list and see which one wins out :)

Also have a look at the Jane website to see how they function. Check the English option to then view the site properly They have a demo of it all somewhere also.

errm, i guess they are a little wide, but there not too bad, i can measure them if you want :)

i found my Trenton Deluxe harder to get round the shops with.

the Buzz only lasts until there about a year apparently. so bear that in mind :)

I love the look of the first one but I have no idea what the pram is like because I havn't had one before :D

I was considering both but after looking at them both closely in mothercare I decided to go for the Jane.
I was put off by the fact that the Buzz seat looks so small, I can imagine a toddler being squashed in there. I know the 2008 model comes with an additional toddler seat but I think it's quite a bit more expensive than the 2007 model.
The seat on the 2007 model also doesn't recline, the whole thing just tips back so the baby is still in a sitting position when it's lying flat.

I went for the Jane slalom with the matrix cup lie flat carseat in the end. I thought it was better value for money too cos I have the benefit of a lie flat carrycot on the chassis, and when baby outgrows it in carrycot mode I can still use it as a normal car seat until about a year. I think you can only use the dreami carrycot on the buzz for a maximum of 6 months.

I'd suggest going into mothercare and having a play with them both :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back