what do you think of these play mats and cot boarder

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/detailfa ... gory=IBT81

prod_mat02.jpg

and thid cot border
I'm worried about the ties on a cot border are they really safe im sure they are but would like reassurance

Any one else used similar?
i want something stimulating for my child not just brightly coloures the black and white is supposed to stimulate the thought process interest the baby and develop their brains

But ive bid on this one on ebay as well, as being a nursery Nurse i like the fact it has higher and lower case letters.
e8c4_1.jpg

I am also interested in getting a good texture and feel mat any reccomendations for this are welcome
what have you used what has your baby enjoyed?

thanks in advance ladies :wave: #
lol sarah :hug:

i have one of them play mats, its always set up on alana floor, she loves it. im loving that black and white one though. may have to get one for garden :D

paradysso said:
i have one of them play mats, its always set up on alana floor, she loves it. im loving that black and white one though. may have to get one for garden :D

Yeah i like it to its diffrent from the usual mat and My James likes the look of it too.

Wonted to know what others thought before i put it on my 'please can you buy this for me list' :angel: :pray: :D to go up in the post to my family in Northunberland :wink: :rotfl:

We have the cot border you linked to. Not sure if Maia has ever taken much notice of it though!

I'm fairly certain that cot thing was my nephew's favourite book! I hadn't realised it was a cot thing but I recognise the pictures. He used to get very excited staring at it - bless :D He loved looking at it. He had it to look at when lying on the floor - it stayed up well. I'd completely forgotten about that - I'm going to get one now.

paradysso said:

and give it a wee wash with nikwax and it will make it a bit waterproof too.

I made our baby mat - got the patterns for a pig and made that - it looks so good (even if i do say so myself!) I have since made a few for friends and they seem to like them.

Are you wnat good with a sewing machine? Sometimes it is cheaper to make your own if yu have the creative streek in you

tots hope said:
I made our baby mat - got the patterns for a pig and made that - it looks so good (even if i do say so myself!) I have since made a few for friends and they seem to like them.

Are you wnat good with a sewing machine? Sometimes it is cheaper to make your own if yu have the creative streek in you

WHAT IS A SEWING MACHINE????????? :rotfl: :rotfl:
Nope not domesticated in that way at all.
but im creative artisitcaly love drawing and designing

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh could you make me a mat i could design it and you could make it
you should set your self up in little mini matt business

this is the first big thing ive bought all my other big stuff high chair car seat clothes ect im getting for free from my sisters

so i really havnt spent that much i just thought a few choice items to spoil my child. but ive not spent much
i havnt bought the other stuff was out bid on the abc mat and decided agianst the cot book
ive only bought the matt of ebay cost £20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back