Which mattress?

Eveadel

Reaction score
Have you decided on what mattress you are going to buy for your cot? Did you buy a different one to the one supplied with your moses basket/crib??

[/url

We thought about getting a better one for the moses basket but haven't so far. Not sure it's worth it for how long they'll be in there.

We bought an Aerosleep Mattress for the cot, it cost just over £100. We definitely wanted a good mattress for the cot, it should last a good while.

Bagpuss17, where did you get yours from? Why did you choose that one?

I have been looking through Mamas & Papas catalogue and mothercare catalogue.

I would like to get a good one for my moses baskets aswell

[/url

i got both of mine the cheapest matress for there cotbed from babies r us bout £25, and iv had no probs with them Dior still using hers after a yr

I have got the one provided for the moses basket but we got the better mamas and papas one for the cot bed.

Xxx

DH is very particular about getting a good mattress, we like a good one for ourselves and the same for baby.

We got ours from a local shop that stocks Mamas & Papas stuff, it's an M&P mattress, it's this one:

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product_ ... 058&type=S

I left it to DH to choose, I'll ask him for you why he chose that one. It does offer a lot of practical benefits as you can see from the website.

my own mattress is terrible....
i got a v.expensiveduvet thou i love a nice one:)

think i should ivest in a newmattress one thing my nan used to say

"make sure you have your self a good pair of shoes and a good bed, because if your not in one then your in the other"

love the saying dionne - it's so true!!!! :lol: :lol:

Xxx

he he yeah totally agree with your nan Dionne

dionne said:
i got both of mine the cheapest matress for there cotbed from babies r us bout £25, and iv had no probs with them Dior still using hers after a yr

i did the same as you dionne and have never had any problems with neither :dance:

bubble_dreamer said:
dionne said:

i did the same as you dionne and have never had any problems with neither :dance:

yh they seem comfy too :)

That's a brilliant saying from your Nan, wise words indeed and words that I follow.

My MIL has terrible problems with her feet after years of wearing heels when she was younger. Bunion operations and everything, very painful!!

Be warned ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back