• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which forum member would you like to meet the most, and why?

Lola's Mummy said:
:cry: :cry: No one wants to meet us :(

I'd love to meet loads of people off here esp Sweetcheeks24, Leckershell, Mrs Tommo22, Xena an Valentine as our babies are all around the same age :D

Already met u lady :D

happy_chick said:
[quote="Lola's Mummy":1wojhkkh]:cry: :cry: No one wants to meet us :(

I'd love to meet loads of people off here esp Sweetcheeks24, Leckershell, Mrs Tommo22, Xena an Valentine as our babies are all around the same age :D

Already met u lady :D[/quote:1wojhkkh]

And you've seen my boob :wink:

Lola's Mummy said:
[quote="happy_chick":3vqw4gu4][quote="Lola's Mummy":3vqw4gu4]:cry: :cry: No one wants to meet us :(

Already met u lady :D[/quote:3vqw4gu4]

And you've seen my boob :wink:[/quote:3vqw4gu4]

:rotfl: I kinda looked at u just as lola latched off and thought omg i bet she thinks i was looking at her boob :lol: I was really tho... shh!! hahaha

happy_chick said:
[quote="Lola's Mummy":2764f197][quote="happy_chick":2764f197][quote="Lola's Mummy":2764f197]:cry: :cry: No one wants to meet us :(

Already met u lady :D[/quote:2764f197]

And you've seen my boob :wink:[/quote:2764f197]

:rotfl: I kinda looked at u just as lola latched off and thought omg i bet she thinks i was looking at her boob :lol: I was really tho... shh!! hahaha[/quote:2764f197]

I didn't even notice :rotfl: :hug: :hug:

Lola's Mummy said:
[quote="happy_chick":17dji3e4][quote="Lola's Mummy":17dji3e4][quote="happy_chick":17dji3e4][quote="Lola's Mummy":17dji3e4]:cry: :cry: No one wants to meet us :(

Already met u lady :D[/quote:17dji3e4]

And you've seen my boob :wink:[/quote:17dji3e4]

:rotfl: I kinda looked at u just as lola latched off and thought omg i bet she thinks i was looking at her boob :lol: I was really tho... shh!! hahaha[/quote:17dji3e4]

I didn't even notice :rotfl: :hug: :hug:[/quote:17dji3e4]

Liar!! I aint a weirdo honest! lol

We WILL all meet very soon

at

Kim and Craigs wedding... date to be soon announced!

lovehearts.gif

Ohhhh ohhhhh, I have a suggestion, we could arrange a meet at Gretna Green and Kim & Craig (up the tree K I S S I N G) could get married and we would all be there :cheer: :cheer:

There are loads of people on here I would love to meet up with but the one thats stick out are Dionne and Sarah+Braydon, they have been on since I joined many moons ago in 2005. There are loads more that have been on since then too but those were the ones that stick out for me and Dionne was my text buddy and sarah offered.

I had so much more time to post when I was pg with Joe.

lauramumof2 said:
There are loads of people on here I would love to meet up with but the one thats stick out are Dionne and Sarah+Braydon, they have been on since I joined many moons ago in 2005. There are loads more that have been on since then too but those were the ones that stick out for me and Dionne was my text buddy and sarah offered.

I had so much more time to post when I was pg with Joe.

Awww Dionne, I would love to meet her too!! Has anyone heard form her lately :think:

I want to meet everyone,pretty much. I'm not just saying that, i actually do. I think you should all come and stay in our stables.Or the castle down the road as it is now apparently a hotel :roll: We can go down the village for a pint. I'll get my OH to babysit. Who's up for it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was expecting someone to say "oooh i want to meet bellybump!" :rotfl:

rachelandjarvis said:
. politicaly and musicly we'd be a great team lol.

shhh. watch out you don't give away too much. vive la revolution, comrade... :wink:

Rubys mummy said:
Ohhhh ohhhhh, I have a suggestion, we could arrange a meet at Gretna Green and Kim & Craig (up the tree K I S S I N G) could get married and we would all be there :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer:
good idea
kim and craig your wedding is being arranged for you :lol:
now when is the best time for them to marry :think:
:rotfl:

I've already met some of you at the 2006 birmingham meet, and the 2006 Leeds meet.

But there are soooo many more I'd love to meet.

Everybody who has already posted in this thread for sure, and so many more.

One that has not been mentioned yet would have to be alschafr, because I know her also from about 3 other forums and have been speaking to her since I got pregnant with Lydia, and I was invited to her wedding last year but it was so close to my due date so I couldn't go, and I wish I could have met her.

geordie lass said:
[quote="Rubys mummy":3bu1pl00]Ohhhh ohhhhh, I have a suggestion, we could arrange a meet at Gretna Green and Kim & Craig (up the tree K I S S I N G) could get married and we would all be there :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer:
good idea
kim and craig your wedding is being arranged for you :lol:
now when is the best time for them to marry :think:
:rotfl:[/quote:3bu1pl00]

who am i to argue... clearly it was just meant to be! :rotfl:

Next time Im in Glasgow I can meet craig and let you all know if its a true likeness.

Obviously craig, Im far too old for you so dont worry, Im not chatting you up :rotfl:
Kim would come and scratch my eyes out. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lola's Mummy said:
:cry: :cry: No one wants to meet us :(

Yay - you were one of the girls I wanted to meet - and Lola obviously! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back