Which Doppler?

twinkles

Reaction score
Morning, a few of you have mentioned getting a Doppler, I have look online and found quite a few...which tends to be the most popular and do I need the gel to go with it? X

I have the angelsounds one for under £20 hun x i found babies heartbeat at 10 + 6 weeks with it too x

26 weeks pregnant. Team yellow too hope to find out peanuts sex on 26th march x

Also i used baby oil or cream as never got any gel x says on box you can use water too.

26 weeks pregnant. Team yellow too hope to find out peanuts sex on 26th march x

I also have the angel sounds one from amazon :) I'd definitely recommend it hun although I never tried to find mine til I was 18 weeks so can't comment on how early they work x

I have angel sounds was 18 quid new on ebay. Dont use the gel just moisturizer xx

I am in two minds as to whether or not to get one to be honest.....my OH says absolutely NO! He fears that we will become obsessed with hearing the heartbeat...I may ust get one on the sly so have my eyes on this post ;) hehe x

I only found I was obsessed with heartbeat until I felt movement but I still use it if LO is having a quiet day. I'm so much more relaxed since getting dopplar..best investment ever! I got angelsounds from ebay brand new. Works like a dream x

I got the hi bebe one, it was expensive but it has an LCD display of the heartbeat so you know if you've located the baby or your own heartbeat. Found heartbeat from 10 weeks and yes you do get a bit obsessed with using it! X

coruscating17....I will show that post to my OH, it might help in my cause to getting one!!!x

I've got the angel sounds jumper and I use it for 1 min each morning. It is the best thing ever x

I use the angel sounds - its cheap and works like a dream! You do get a bit obsessed to start with but now I just use mine if the little chap hasn't moved for a while for peace of mind. My OH was the same as yours to start with, definite NO but he came round as soon as he heard the heart beat lol xx

I got the angel sounds one for £16 from amazon and I'm so glad I did get it.
I got it at 14wks and found hb straight away using moisturizer.

As others have said, if baby has a quiet day, it stops u from panicking that something is wrong. Its a Godsend! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You'll be made up with it when it comes AR, you'll be hooked (like me) ;) xx

Cos you seem to be implying I have an addictive personality :rofl: x

coruscating17....I will show that post to my OH, it might help in my cause to getting one!!!x

My OH rolled his eyes at me but sod it, I bought it anyway! It's a very small price to pay for peace of mind...now I don't spend my day obsessing about whether LO is OK as I find the heartbeat really easily every time now (you get used to a)where your baby prefers to lie and b) the difference between your hb and LO's). Even OH agreed that I am far more relaxed now! Plus I can now hear lots of movement and put the dopplar over where I was being kicked the other day and it made me smile when LO kicked it! Who cares what your OH thinks...you don't need his approval :)

I've caved in and ordered the Angel Sounds! Didnt take much to talk me into that one! Must try not obsess now! Hope it arrives by the weekend!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back