Which brand of food?

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

I am in the process of weaning Isaac and have made all my own little ice cubes of sweet potato, carrots etc but we went camping at the weekend so I went to waitrose and bought him some hip organic jars of food, because that is all they had, and he loved them! Because of this I have decided to give him a mixture of home made food and jars just so that he doesn't have a preference and can enjoy diferent tastes at home and when we are away.

Ths problem is that Isaac is veggie and the hip organic range isn't very big. I wondered which brands you are using and if you use more than one brand?

cheers

Lou :)

Iv used they heinz jars and Ella had loved everyone she has tried.

I found jess liked the hipp ones best but also the heinz organic and mums own. I think tesco do a pretty big hipp range, you might be able to view it online but im not a veggie so im not sure.
Good luck

Laura,

Damien has Hipp Organic too. Won't touch tinned food (it's rank anyway). He's had mum's own ones aswell but prefers hipp organic overall.

Yeah same here, I usually make my own but when I'm out Brody will have Hipp Organic or Heinz organic.

However, if you're strapped for cash, remember that ALL baby food has to comply to very strict regulations, so really, unless you are very strict on organic stuff, one brand is pretty much like the next, although some are double the price!

I like the organic stuff mainly because it tastes nicer to me!

Hi

Took Isaac to the clinic today and his weight is just as it should be and she has told me to lessen his milk and increase his solids. She told me to give Isaac whatever we are having. Well I just ate a smokey bacon crisp sandwich for lunch with a glass of coke and 2 chocolate biscuits. Not sure I'd be able to blend that lot! lol

She also told me that follow on milk is a waste of time. At Isaac's mid-day feed now I'm going to give him a jar of veg then a jar of fruit desert and then offer him milk so eventually he will skip that bottle all together.

Let you know how I get on.

Lou :)

they also do frozen cubes of things like v cottage pie and things like that they have 10 cubes in each pack i know tesco do them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back