Isaac is a veggie!

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

I started Isaac on solids 2 days ago and its going really well. We've gone veggie so I've made all my little ice cubes of sweet potato, brocolli, butter nut squash and carrots.

I was vegetarian for years before I met Jarrod so I decided I wanted to be veggie again and Jarrod does aswell so naturally we are going to bring Isaac up veggie too until he can decide for himself. I've looked into it and I can replace what meat would give him with lentils and pulses.

I was dreading the whole weaning thing but now I'm enjoying it!

Lou :)

It's cool to hear of someone trying something different, and it's good you have researched it to make sure he gets all the nutrients he needs too.

Happy muching Isaac!

The same here, Lou. I was veggie for many years and have a serious issue with meat (to my family and my own annoyance!!! :D )
Thankfully, my daugther is also vegetarian, which makes it easier for Oscar and I to be. 3 Against 2!!!
:dance:
Emilia xx

Im I veggie also but my DH is a meat lover. Im bringing Aimee up on meat until she is old enough to decide for herself (hopefully she'll follow mummy!)

Must say... it's very hard to be fussy meat eater in this country - especially when you can buy a whole beef fillet for under £10.

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back