Where's my period?!

NavyLouise

Reaction score
Enid is 10 weeks old and no sign of AF, how long did it take to return for most others?
Oh and we ff.

Thanks in advance for any replies, I'm starting to worry?!

10 weeks and 1 day later and boom....the worst AF of my life. Was heavy and I got bad cramps. I ff too and panicked as we hadn't really been overly careful. Woops! Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Got mine bang on 8 weeks as well, it's been fine!! Not as bad as I remember my periods being :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Gayle, personal question but did you get any signs it was coming or did it just appear? Been 10 weeks and 3 days now... I'm on the verge of buying pregnancy tests lol

I was same! Totally crapping myself but was sure it was just my silly body! No warning, came from no where and hurt like buggery! I felt worn out. Lasted a lot longer too. I hope its here soon for u xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

8 weeks... and it's really heavy!!

Well she finally decided to show!!! 10 weeks and 6 days, phew!!!! I'd almost forgotten was its like!

13 weeks and still waiting but I rarely get a period so it's a fab I got preggo in the first place!

Hope it comes soon xx

im at 14 and a bit weeks and still waiting although i am bf so hoping this is the cause for the delay!

I think I was around 15 weeks, maybe more x

My fat fingers can't spell! x

Ummm I never did have one, I found out when my baby way 10 weeks old that I was pregnant again.....I know how it happens, but I don't know 'how' it happened, apparently my partners little guys can swim through walls!! Xx

16 weeks after bfing for 10 weeks!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back