Boobs after pregnancy

gems

Reaction score
Hey ladies Just wondering how long after pregnancy does it take for you boobs to return to normal size? I had my LO 3 months ago and stopped breast feeding about 2 months and my boobs haven't shrunk at all and have been left with G cups. None of my pre pregnancy bras fit me and was wondering if they ever will I was a DD before. I really want my old boobs back! Do they ever go back to normal? Thanks in advance for any replies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pmsl midna

mine didnt change at all during or after pregnancy :(

Kim&Leah said:
pmsl midna
me too! lol

mine went from B to DD while preg and then E briefly for few weeks- but hav been back down to B for one or two months now even tho i was still BFing. havent measured lately but since i stopped BFing 2 weeks ago they look more like A's than B's!

lisa can you keep your home made snaps to yourself please!

well after 2 kids mine have grown again.. they r massive! i would say they must be H now.. my 40 G bras are to small..but as im living in my nursing bra it doesnt matter yet.. but when thats in the wash and i put on a normal bra my boobs ache like mad :( mine didnt shrink bk down after charl till about a yr after.. and they were still bigger than they used to be..

My boobs went from 34DD to 36E but were back down to 34DD by the time Austin was 4 or 5 months old (and still breastfeeding). They're still 34DD now but my nipples are 3 inches lower than before I was pregnant!

Don't know how to copy other peoples threads but :rotfl: :rotfl: to midnas pic and lisas comment 'can you keep your homemade snaps to yourself' :rotfl: :rotfl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back