where will your little one sleep?

I just did some googling and read some really harsh things, people obviously get really passionate about this issue. One woman said that if you dont cosleep your child learns to block off their emotions and become emotionally withdrawn and have lifelong relationship problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And another said that people who want to "force" their child out of the bedroom are just being selfish and should be ashamed. Im gonna have to talk to OH about this tonight, I dont wanna do this so I can jump my OHs bones every 5 mins! I just feel like he has his own lovely little room and where do you go to relax if you havent got your bedroom?!

Tiny: Honestly, do not worry about what other people say! Obviously people who are passionate about co-sleeping will slag off everyone who doesn't. One of my best friends has had both of her kids in their own room and she says it's the best decision she has ever made!
Do what you think is best not what other people tell you! x

yeah youre right, Im gonna stick to my decision! its scary being a mummy eh?!

It is scary! And there's always gonna be someone who doesn't agree with your decisions so don't be put off! You only ever do what is best for you child!

I agree! It's entirely up to you. I'm too lazy to get up and feed my baby in a different room and then go back to bed. The less I have to actually move the better. That's my reason for sleeping in the same room lol x

i will be using moses basket in the cot for first few months cot at end of my bed i dont like sleeping with babies in bed becase of the danger but i couldnt have them in a diff room either

Baby will be coming in with me until he sleeps in a routine then he will be sharing a bedroom with his big brother :D

My LO is going to be in our bedroom for the 1st 6months atleast, but knowing me itll end up in my bed and over a year before he leaves my bed lol my daughter was in my bed till she was about 3, just because i didnt want to have to move her but then i did and now shes in her own room :) x

Our little one will sleep in mummy and daddy's room in a Moses basket for the first 6 months or so and then in it's own room in a cot. As it's our first I have no idea how we'll feel about bubs being in our room but I def think I couldn't bear to put it in a different room to begin with.

I just did some googling and read some really harsh things, people obviously get really passionate about this issue. One woman said that if you dont cosleep your child learns to block off their emotions and become emotionally withdrawn and have lifelong relationship problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And another said that people who want to "force" their child out of the bedroom are just being selfish and should be ashamed. Im gonna have to talk to OH about this tonight, I dont wanna do this so I can jump my OHs bones every 5 mins! I just feel like he has his own lovely little room and where do you go to relax if you havent got your bedroom?!

Dont worry Tiny i think this thing is about the mum being worried more then the babys feeling. Im sure it wont make a differens to the child where it sleeps.
You do whatever feels right for you, im sure my OH would prefer our one to have its own room if i gave him that option but i dont think less of him as a father for that :D

Mine will be with me for the first 4-6 months in a Moses basket then I don't know! Me and hubby are gonna have to sort out sleeping arrangements. Before I fell pregnant we getting ready to strip my 2nd sons room for him. He was sleeping in with his older brother till we get it sorted but now I don't know whether to keep him in with his brother (which his brother is a stroppy teenager and is hatin sharing his room) or have him sharing a room with the baby...don't know!

To start with baby will be in a moses basket next to the bed in our room and then will have their own room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back