everyone

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
where is everyone i am in here all alone AGAIN and we were doing all so weel lol - amy has had her baby so i am guessing things are hectic for her at tho CONGRATS again hunni - marylou u aint been on in a while i hope all is ok with u, kylie and demi - katrina when i spoke to u last nite u were having pain so i am hoping that they have slowed down and u r ok - or if not give ur lil girl has arrived hope all went ok - and gill aint spoken to u in ages hope all is ok for u and ur bump how is your home tutoring thing going.
if i have forgotten anyone else hope u r all ok

LOVE SARAH AND BRAYDON

6 days till christmas woohoo
Braydons, demis, and amys babys 1st

Hello

Ive been here but you know the damn time zone things lol, Plus i get to talk to you on msn :D
Well its true though others havent been on much :(
Come on girls come chat with us.
Take care bye
Katrina

hey girls. well i had carey on sunday so thats why ive not been around, things are really hectic at the moment, everyones still on a high! Im only on at the minute because my family from scotland are here and theres no space for me around him! lol. i doubt ill be on here much now though to be honest especially after christmas. so if i dont speak to you before have a fantastic xmas, good luck saulino whenever it happens for you. Take care of yourself and braydon sarah! lots of love xxx

hiya sarah thanx 4 remembering me!!!
i avnt bin online 4 a while coz i just avnt ad the chance lol!

any way hope all of you have a gr8 xmas!!
and congrsts amy carey is such a sweet name!!1

luv marylou
demi, braydon and careys 1st xmas!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27