weight gain on hips and bum!

lozzi

Reaction score
*TOTAL ECLIPSE*

thats what ahppens when i bend over, my god my arse is gettin huge, and my thighs good lord, there like tree trunks.

it all seems to be going on my arse and thighs some on my tum,

anyone else gettin localised flubber other than on the tum

My Oh kindly pointed out to me that i am getting a fat ass :shock: :shock:
I asked him if he still wanted to get married and he soon shut up :evil: :evil:

i suppose thats one thing for me, i dont have an OH to whinge at my blubba, i can parade my chunky thighs and arse in there own glory :D haha

do u think it cud be something to do with the cheese? ;)

lozzijane said:
i suppose thats one thing for me, i dont have an OH to whinge at my blubba, i can parade my chunky thighs and arse in there own glory :D haha

do u think it cud be something to do with the cheese? ;)

:shock: :shock: Dont blame the cheese!! :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

I dont know how i am putting weight on my bum..all the running about i have to do at work :think: :shakehead: :(

i dont know i am gaining any weight regardless of location, i puke up most of my calories!!!

Aww no, i used to get that really bad, but after a while it just went :? :think:
I still managed to put on weight though.
I used to live on toast when i was being sick :lol: :lol:

haha snap!!!

altho im beginning to think my pickle addiction isnt helping the sickness, but then again, pickles cant be causing my wegiht gain?! vinegar speeds up ur metabolism and onions contain feck all?! lol

how can u eat cheese? :p

i dont like dairy products.

ill stick to my balanced diet of pickles and toast thank you very mcuh :p

lozzijane said:
how can u eat cheese? :p

i dont like dairy products.

ill stick to my balanced diet of pickles and toast thank you very mcuh :p

cheese is nice! :D
but pickles :puke: :puke: :puke:

My arse and thighs scare me! They were never small but will they ever go back to how they were again? They are so unattractive :(

mee im a fatty too!!! but never blame the cheese, its not the cheese's fault..cheese is gooood especially when you put it on EVERYTHING! mmmmmmmmmmmmm cheeeseeeee..when i went to france i took pictures are al the cheese stands..it was like heaven :D

cassi said:
mee im a fatty too!!! but never blame the cheese, its not the cheese's fault..cheese is gooood especially when you put it on EVERYTHING! mmmmmmmmmmmmm cheeeseeeee..when i went to france i took pictures are al the cheese stands..it was like heaven :D

Could it be true...a fellow cheese addict? :dance:

i dont think mine have got much bigger they were fat in the first place :rotfl:

According to my mum...my bump is getting bigger..i dont think anyone has told her yet..THATS THE IDEA! :lol: :lol:

I thought I was carrying baby in my arse for the first five months. :shock:

Don't worry ladies, the beauty of the last couple of months is your bump gets SO MASSIVE your bum can't help but look pert and peachy in comparison :D

"Don't worry ladies, the beauty of the last couple of months is your bump gets SO MASSIVE your bum can't help but look pert and peachy in comparison"

LMAO!!!!

oooo i cant wait ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back