weight gain on hips and bum!

im sure i have twins and one is in my ass! Itsso big! Almost sticks out as much as my bump

budge said:
im sure i have twins and one is in my ass! Itsso big! Almost sticks out as much as my bump

That's what my mum says,'i have a baby in each ass cheek' :shock: :D xx

budge said:

me too, thats my explaination for the stretch mark map of the world that has appeared on my arse!! (Im still upset about that can you tell lol)

Thats reassuring im glad its not just me that has a butt the size of my belly at least im not lopsided lol its gross tho I used to have such a neat little ass :twisted:

budge said:

i think i must be having tripplets then my ars los like it has twins in there!

winker.gif
might come with avengence!!!!

MomNat said:
I'm just putting it on my tummy (it's all baby) and nowhere else

same here at your stage, but it also goes to your thighs and hips, its natures way sadly.

beanie said:
MomNat said:
I'm just putting it on my tummy (it's all baby) and nowhere else

same here at your stage, but it also goes to your thighs and hips, its natures way sadly.

Well my sister missed getting that

Ii thought I had until after I gave birth. Its so your body can support your bump and also is a fat store for breastfeeding. It soon goes.

at the end of the day i dont care if i put on weight as long as my little ones healthy! :dance:

beanie have you found breastfeeding helps lose weight?

hevwithbump said:
at the end of the day i dont care if i put on weight as long as my little ones healthy! :dance:

thats what I thought, at the end of the day your body naturally outs on fat. These celebs that get into their jeans 10 mins after giving birth go on major exercise campaigns etc. I personally would rather spend the time enjoying my baby then trying to get back into shape. It takes 9 months tfor your body to make a baby so give it time to recover. I personally loved my pregnancy curves, and felt really attractive and womanly. I had a bum for the first time ever and a great rack :wink:

I found bfing really helped get my stiomach in at first as it helps to contract your uterus and I am finding that I am losing weight (albeit slowly) even though I am being a right lazy arse so I like it as a weight loss thing. it uses 500 calories a day :cheer:

yep some people seems to care more about their body been in shape when they should have other priorities!

Yep another cheese addict here...If the moon WAS made out of cheese youd see a little spec on it and that would be me, eating it alllllll up :D :dance:

OMG eblinx just noticed ur ticker ur gonna be leaving us soon :(

u better come bak and visit

Of course i will!
You cant get rid of me that easily! :hug:

beanie said:
hevwithbump said:

thats what I thought, at the end of the day your body naturally outs on fat. These celebs that get into their jeans 10 mins after giving birth go on major exercise campaigns etc. I personally would rather spend the time enjoying my baby then trying to get back into shape. It takes 9 months tfor your body to make a baby so give it time to recover. I personally loved my pregnancy curves, and felt really attractive and womanly. I had a bum for the first time ever and a great rack :wink:

I found bfing really helped get my stiomach in at first as it helps to contract your uterus and I am finding that I am losing weight (albeit slowly) even though I am being a right lazy arse so I like it as a weight loss thing. it uses 500 calories a day :cheer:

spot on beanie!!!! i love my rack at the mo to :rotfl: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back