Maternity Jeans

ASD123456

Reaction score
Another post from me.....

I need some adivce from those of you who have already bought maternity jeans. All my normal jeans are now too tight on the waist so I am going to take the plunge and buy a pair after work tonight. I did order some from Blooming Marvelous but they were HUGE, I couldn't believe it!

Any recommendations? I think I want ones with stretchy pockets, I'm not sure if I'm ready for over the bump quite yet. Has anyone bought anything from H & M maternity, what is it like.

I kniow thsi is a long post to just be talking about jeans, but I am fussy over jeans.

Alex x

i got mine from littewoods and next although i found littlewoods sizes quite big :)
manda xx

Next sizes are massive, Dorothy Perkins are OK but still too big. In fact I'm out of maternity jeans and living in tracky bottoms, embracing my slob side.

i had this problem, my normal jeans were tight but all the maternity jeans were huge!!!

like you i didnt want the over the tummy thing going on as my tummy isnt that big yet

i eventually found some in pumpkin patch, £16.99 and they are fab, soooo comfy and dont even look like maternity jeans! no stretchy bits at the side just an internal adjuster each side :D

I'm thinking I need to look for some too - my normal jeans are ok just now but they will be getting tight soon

I got a pair in mothercare that were great to start off with but are now cutting my bump in half. I also got a pair in the M&S sale that are huge (I need a safety pin to hold them up) but they are very comfy.

I also managed to get a pair of over-the-bump black trousers for work in M&S and they are fantastic. Definitely won't be going back to under the bump stuff even if I can practically pull my trousers over my boobs...

:rotfl:

i got some great black trousers for work from new look, they r soooo comfy

I got my maternity jeans from PEACOCKS £12 BARGIN!!!!!!!!
fit lovely and have room to grow fit legs well and dont make you like a bag of potatoes like some maternity trousers can.

I love my mothercare early term jeans, think they may last me throughout

Well I went to Toshop Maternity, Debenhams and Dorothy Perkins last night, but everything is like a sack.

MuppetMummy- Did you order your jeans online or did you get them from the store?

I bought some Mothercare ones but had to get a size down so they wouldn't fall down when I walk. They are brilliant for now, but will not last for that long I don't think. I bought the ones in my usual size too and I suspect these will see me through to the end.

Happy shopping! :D

I've got jeans from so many different shops but my H&M ones are the only ones I wear now. They are the most comfy and the only ones that don't fall down!

WOuld defo. recommend.

ASD123456 said:
Well I went to Toshop Maternity, Debenhams and Dorothy Perkins last night, but everything is like a sack.

MuppetMummy- Did you order your jeans online or did you get them from the store?

I went in store to try them on and good job I did! My usual size was too big for me too so I had to go down a size. They have got an elastic adjuster thing in the waist though to stop them falling down, took me a while to figure that out :lol:

I got an amazingly comfy pair of maternity jeans from M&S in the sale, they were under the bump and cost me £12, now i dont no if they still do them or what size they are but they are SOOOOOOOOOO COMFY.. Slightly big at the moment though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back