Daytime naps?

rachyryan

Reaction score
Where does your lo sleep during the day? Up until now Ethan either falls asleep in his car seat if we are out and about or in his bouncy chair or on me during the day. Today i put him upstairs before he was sleeping and after about 10 mins he settled. At 9 weeks is this too young to be put upstairs or do you ladies thnk this is a good routine to get lo into?

Hey, this morning I put F down in her basket in our room to nap whilst I was ib her nursery tidying. I think its a good habit to get into. :eek:) I dont know how often I'll do it. But it was nice to k.ow she settled there x other than that she sleeps in her sling, pram, car seat if out and swing or crib in lounge if downstairs x

Sophie sleeps during the day wherever she falls at the minute! More often than not its in her car seat after we've been out somewhere and sometimes in her basket downstairs.

I've been putting Jax into his cot to nap in the day since he was 10 weeks old. But, I do also let him sleep in the buggy or car seat if we're out or on the school run etc. He does also still sleep in my arms or on the sofa if he's really unsettled.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies, i am finding it hard getting ethan into proper nap times because of the school run and being out and about during the day. I am finding that at night time he takes quite a long time to settle in his cot and thru the night too when he wakes. I am going to try and get him to sleep every afternoon in his cot for around an hour and let the other nap times take care of themselves. Dont really want to force a routine on him as my daily routine changes with after school clubs etc so it's quite hard. I suppose it's just trial and error he will find his own routine when he's ready x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back