Where do u do ur hair & make up?

SpinSugar

Reaction score
Looking for the best solution, this is what I currently use
9ume6eny.jpg

But this gap is being replaced by another chest of drawers tomorro, as were shuffling the room around to make room for the cot. Dressing tables are pretty old fashioned anyway I guess, but where else does everyone do hair make up / get ready in mornings etc.

I don't use it loads, just to dry & straighten my hair maybe once a week, and put some mascara in the morning!

The top drawer is full of all my beauty stuff so I could just get a higher mirror & stand?

Our bathroom is absolutely tiny so that's a no go.

Looking to pinch other peoples ideas!

Xx

I have a dressing table in the bedroom. I couldn't do without it.

I use a whole spare room lol

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

On the floor next to my bed for now, I have a full length mirror there and all my make up etc is in my top bedside table drawer. I used to have a dressing room but gave it up for a nursery :)
We're planning in decorating our bedroom next so will do something else I think

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

I use the mirror in the lounge to do my hair and depending on time of day, my makeup. Otherwise I use my desk as I have a strong lamp nearby.

I dry my hair in the hall and straighten it on OHs chest of drawers cos he has a mirror! I do my make up in the bathroom. I did get a nice dressing table and mirror, but it's in the spare room which is full of shite :blush:

My dream is to get a proper dressing table, I have so much products they are everywhere, I currently have a big mirror on the floor and I sit in front of it under one of the windows in my room. I feel weird getting ready anywhere else lol x

I have a full length mirror i balance on the radiator x

I have a full length mirror in my bedroom and I sit on the floor and do my hair & make up.. Wish I had the space for a dressing table! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back