Where does LO nap in the day?

we have a big long nap together on my bed in the morning, otherwise I let him sleep in his bouncer. When he's too big to be in the moses basket in my room I'll use it for daytime naps on the living room floor, could you do that?

Jack has always napped in the same place he sleeps at night since he was born?! Unless we're out for the day he napped in his moses basket when he was tiny and now naps in his bed. I've never found it a problem for him? If we're out he naps in his buggy, if we're at someones house he'll nap in my arms but only because he doesn't cry out when he wakes up and i'm frightened that if I lay him on someones bed (even surrounded by pillows) he'll roll off when he wakes x

Last edited:
B naps in his wave seat (basically a chair thingy that can lie flat or upright and doesn't move) most of the time. On Tuesday he had a small nap in his cot for the first time, as I thought I might try and get him used to it. You've made me think twice now though. Maybe not. x

Ella sleeps on her activity mat on the floor or if she falls asleep on me I put her in her Moses basket and she will stay there... She won't nap for longer than an hour in the day since she has been doing 9 to 12 hours straight though at night X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back