When would I be able to test?

Flossie

Reaction score
Me again!!

following on from my last post, if I was to start bleeding tomorrow (which doctor said was most likely on these tablets) would I do a pg test on day 28? that being the 1st June? or earlier?

This side of ttc is new to me as Ive never had 'normal' cycles!! :roll:

day one of bleed is day one of cycle so id say test on day 28

I would say test on that day as well but if i is negative it could be cos u have tested too early and you could wait a few days. Hope the clomid works for you xx

Thanks ladies. The thing im worried about is im supposed to start the tablets to make me bleed again if it hasnt happened on its own by day 28. But wouldnt want to start them and it harm a pregnancy if im lucky enough for it to work first time. I should have asked the consultant but it didnt occur to me until later.

Maybe you could call them or your GP and ask about it as they would be able to tell you? They might even get you in for a blood test before then to establish if you are pregnant. Good luck xxx

im due to have a blood test on day 21 so i'll ask while im there, and i'll also find out if its caused ovulation, so if it hasnt worked i couldnt be pregnant anyway x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back