Progesterone Tablets, & TTC

MaybeMummy

Reaction score
I have been put on the above due to irregular bleeding after my m/c :roll:

Aside from making my cycles normal, do these tablets help or hinder you when ttc??

E.G-do they make me more fertile or less or what?? and have we any sucess stories of conception whilst on them?

Lots of love and baby dust to all girlies xx

Are you only taking them after ov? I think they may delay ovulation if you take them in the folicular phase. I think you should ask your doc.

No I have been taking them from the first day of A.F, the doctor doesnt give much info..help girlies :doh: :hug:

Progesterone is released after you ovulate. If you take it before hand your body may think you have ov'd already and so you won't ov. I'm not an expert so I would recommened you book a phone appointment with your doc to quiz him or check it out on google.

GOOD LUCK.

B xx

are they norethisterone tablets? these are used to delay periods, bring on a period, sort out irregular bleeding or heavy bleeding etc. they are progesterone tablets but not for increasing progesterone levels like what becs has mentioned. They shouldn't be taken if you are pregnant as they can cause problems, so you probably shouldn't ttc while using them. You should probably clear things with your doctor.

Michelle x

He put me on them knowing I was TTC and didnt mention any contraception or anything :doh:

Oh dear...didnt realise they could be problamatic? is the likelyhood of conception increased?

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back