when will we all start showing ???

Fiona

Reaction score
I was just wondered when I might start showing... nearly 8 weeks pregnant and although I have lost a few pounds becuase of m/s I am actually having toruble doing up the top button on my trousers. Is this normal ????

I can't wait to have a bump.......... it will be so exciting !!!!!!!!! :dance:

Mind you, my heart goes out for those in the third trimester in this heat

i'm 8 weeks nearly 9 and i have no bump yet lol apparantly the lil 1 is the size of a coffee bean now lol

okay, okay, okay.... trying to make me feel bad :lol: :lol:

surely some coffee beans are bigger than others !!!! :lol:

maybe its water retention........ maybe its twins !!!!!!!!!!1

maybe it the ice cream !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt start showing with my first until I was 5 months :shock:

With this pregnancy ive only just started showing but it still looks as if ive eaten all the pies. Havent got a proper hard pregnancy bump yet.

im showing now!!! its scary, from about 9/10 weeks my clothes were VERY VERY tight.

yeah im quite bloated as well i think its the water retention and the fluid forming. i can't wait for a bump as well xx :dance:

having a bump would be awesome i cant wait lol come on grow little coffee bean :lol:

I believe in the evenings you swell a little in early pregnancy hence the tight waist bands.

becks-857 said:
having a bump would be awesome i cant wait lol come on grow little coffee bean :lol:

lol wait till it grows so much you cant bend down or when it takes you about an hour to get out of a chair :lol: So much to look forward to :? lol

I'm not showing at all yet. Just look a bit fatter. With my other 2 i started showing around 16 weeks.

FRirst of all my waist thickened and then I just looked fat until about 20 weeks and then it was suddenly a bump and it was a bit of a shock :D

I'm just starting to get as bump now, i think i just loof fat!! Woke up this morning and tummy looks as if i've put on about 6lbs overnight!

Midwife told me before that everything is moving upwards and coz Ive had a child then my abs will never be the same so everything is heading up and out and that my body is hanging onto every last scrap of fat it can get in case we have a famine :lol: Hence the belly. Nobody else with kids already has said that. Anyone else showing early? I'm still dubious :think:

I was bloated until around week 12, then started to feel uncomfy in my clothes so started to wear maternity clothes with the waitbands pulled in.....Just started to show really, I feel enormous this week.caught sight of myself in mirror in lift today and I look pregnant!!! Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :dance: :dance:

Although bean may be small, the hormones relax your muscles and your bowel and intestines move slightly upwards as the womb expands, as at 8 weeks, your womb is about the size of a small grapefruit, and the other organs have to go somewhere.......so upwards it is, hence a thickening waiste first :wink:

I'm almost 7 weeks gone and positive I must be starting to show, its really hard to know though as I still have previous jelly belly! With my first I was around 11 weeks when I felt the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back