when will my milk dry up

natashateale

Reaction score
Hey ladies, quick question. I am only formula feed and just wondering how long till my milk will dry up. My little man is now 1week and 3 days old. My milk came in on day 3 so its been here for a week now.

Hey toots,
My milk came in about day 5 I think but Harry has always been formula fed. I can't remember exactly but I think it started drying up after about 10 days maybe a bit longer. Allthough it feels like so long ago I can't be 100% sure! Positive it was around then tho! xxx

Mymilk came in day 3 and I was expressing for a few weeks, then I began to combi feed and a few weeks ago I went to FF.

Within 24 hours I had dried up and within 48 hours didn't even need breast pads anymore...

I dried up very quickly considering I'd actually been expressing for 6+ weeks.

xxxxxxxx

i stopped expressing saturday and think im just about safe without breast pads.......xx still scared to let oh go near em though haha x

I wud have thought those of u who hve breast fed that it wud hve taken awhile to dry up. Mine are driving me mad!! They still hurt on occassion and I hve to change pads at least twice a day!! Harvey is 2 weeks old today I am sure my milk had dried up by now with my first x

I was combi feeding for a while but expressing is just too stressful for us both so switched to ff. Id love to know how long roughly it takes to dry up too... everytime a baby cries my boobs leak all over the place; through the pads and everything. :/ xxx

I bf'd Maisie till she was 12 months she is two in a few weeks and if I squeeze I still get milk x

Mine took a couple if weeks when we switched to formula and stopped expressing xx

My fat fingers can't spell! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back