Milk

kellie80

Reaction score
Aimée-Jade is 29 days old now and I'm still leaking milk and quite a lot of it. I didn't breast feed at all after a bad experience with my first and I was wondering when should I expect my milk to dry up. I didn't expect it to be going on for this long, I stopped bleeding about a week ago and can't wait to get back to normal. Thanks

Hi, When I had my first child I didnt breastfeed and I was still leaking milk 3 months later and I have only small boobs. I breastfed my 2nd child and after I stopped feeding her I was still leaking milk 4 years later....lol. I guess we all differ hun.

How long did you breastfeed your first child?......this still could have something to do with it today. Women that have given birth to just one child and never breastfed still leak milk many many years later. Yours will calm down but I dont believe it can ever disappear for good. I have a 3 year old and I am still leaking milk but I breastfed her till she was 2 years and 6 months and she is 3 years and 6 months now.

Im sure though if there is alot of it, you can go to the doctors and get something to calm this down.
Hope this helps in any way.
Take care.
All my love Jacqui. x x x x

Thanks Jacqui, I thought it was just me being weird although I hope it dosen't go on for years. I only breast fed my first for a short while and that was 5 years 6 months ago and my milk dried up quickly after that so I thought it would be even quicker this time. It is quite bad I have to wear breast pads all the time and if i don't I'll have 2 big wet patches on my top within minutes.

hi,when i had my son stanlee i did breast feed untill he was 16 weeks then when i stoped my mum told me to drink some andrews salts,so i did and within two days my milk had dried up.
try it,it might work for you too.
good luck,
love bek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back