when will mummy feel you kick!!

neeko_1

Reaction score
i know i'm still early but :roll: i really want to feel my baba kick :roll:

did anyone feel kicks at 20 weeks with there 1st child??

how far gone was you when you felt the kick??

hey neeko i felt bubble like movements from 15 weeks (this is my first baby) got myfirst hard kick at about 19 weeks but baby didnt really start to move about loads and feel regular kicks until about 22weeks.
I was like you at your stage, quite worried that i wasnt feeling much but dont worry you'll soon feel baby ,then you'll be wishing for the days when they didnt kick your full bladder or your ribs! :rotfl:

Hey Neeko,

Can we be in the 'I can't feel anything yet' club together :(

Lau
xx

lmarszall said:
Hey Neeko,

Can we be in the 'I can't feel anything yet' club together :(

Lau
xx

imarszall i think you right :roll: but you never know we might feel are kicks at the same time :lol:

I know i will regret it when he is kicking me in the middle of night, but i just want to feel him! At least i saw him moving loads at my scan.

Yours is soon isn't it? Are you finding out the sex?

Laura
xx

neeko and imarszall i'm with you two, i cant feel anything yet and am really eager to! it was very reassuring to see how much she was moving on the screen at the scan. i cant wait to feel kicks! (this is my first too.)
x

hey all, i didnt feel anything til 21 weeks with my first so i wouldnt worry. it was bout 24 weeks when my DH first felt kicks. that was a great moment for us both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back