talking of baby moving.....

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
Im sure I felt a kick a couple of weks ago now but havent felt anything since.

My Scan last thurs was all ok so she is fine.

But I want to feel it :wall: (also stamping feet)

I know Im meant to feel it roundabout 20 weeks

when did you all feel kicks? xx

Proper ones at 16 weeks, but hun, some people don't feel it until 22 weeks plus. I know it must be frustrating, I bet when you're not even thinking about it baby will boot you really hard lol... xx

I was 21w+4 when I felt my first kick, it was hard enough that OH was able to feel too. I hadn't felt anything before then either. He hasn't stopped since then though :D

Hope you LO gives you a good kick soon :D

Maybe your LOs like mildy's, saving up for a great big kick :)
I wouldnt worry about it, it varies for everyone, felt mine at about 18 weekish, but OH has only just been able to feel anything so :S

I first felt her at 15 weeks, they wearnt proper kicks tho, i could just feel her moving around.

Dave felt her move at 19 weeks.

However, i think this is quite early, especially for a first baby

I've been feeling a strange tickling sensation below my belly button for a few days, then last night at a Kaiser Chiefs gig I felt a couple of peculiar rumbles and a couple of moments like I'd just gone over bump in the car and 'lost my belly' if you know what I mean! Guessing this must have been baba having a boogy!!!
Sarah x

I'm only getting the odd kick every now and then really. Nothing consistant, and nothing obvious!!!!

Everytime I stop and think ooh was that the baby i don't feel anything else lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back