When will it end!

Crimson92

Reaction score
Morning sickness is just dreadful! I have hated being sick my whole whole life :wall2:
even just feeling sick is the worst, luckily I havent been sick yet but its everytime I want to eat!
Then I think about gagging and if I am going to be sick and I gag :mad:
please tell me thiswill en soon! sorry just had to rant :)

but I was rather cheered up this morning to see such a hottie as david tennant going into our opticians! ohh yum yum :lol:

does anyone else wish there was a cure for their sickness too :wall2:?

thanks for listening to my rant ladies xx

I never had morning sickness with my first 2 pregnancys, i feel sick now. But not enough to be sick. Its weird and i feel dreadful at night. Hopefully it wont last long =) Its worse at work and knowbody knows and i look ill.
I prefer being in the fresh air, i dont feel as bad then. My friend still has sickness and she is 18 weeks pg =( x x

I dont want to feel sick for soo long ! lol, just wanting it to pass, but continuously eating is working for me now :) xx

yh i have the odd binges it does help, im taking them pregnancy care tablet things, i have never used them before they make me feel awful. Dont worry it will soon fly by, you will be fine. Just have a good moan on here =)

Thanks JD! there are pregnancy tablets you can get out of asda does anyone take them? was thinking of getting themm :) x

yeah take the pregnancy vitamins at night, so it's not at bad
I found giving up caffeine helped my sickness

Also not mixing drinks and food, leave a good 30-45 mins between either of sloshing will occur!

It will get better in Trimester 2 , and it really is a great sign of strong hormones Hun X

Thanks, will be going out tomorrow and buy them now! folic acid in the morning and pregnancy vitamins at night, not felt so sicky today feel like im getting to grips with it now, is tea recommended? cause it has really been settling my stomach xx

Yh thats what i do i get three packets of pregnacare from lloyds chemist for £9.78 so thats three months supply. Even though they say it contains folic acid im still taking more folic acid. I dont feel to bad today, ive got a week of work im relaxing lol x

i cant go to college cause of my sickness, cause no one i mean NO ONE will let me travel if i feel unwell, so im in the house for.. well nine months! going to get boring i think lol xx

I get the ASDA pregnancy vitamins. They're really cheap (2 for £4 of the 30 tablet bottles). They are disgusting though and it nearly makes me sick every time I have to force one down as they stink so bad.

for some reason i dont think tablets are all that bad and dont bother taking them, as one of my friends nearly threw up just taking folic acid, so im thinking a trip to asda is in order for some new tablets tonight xx

I can really sympathise, sickness is just awful. I was sick until 26 weeks with my daughter and feel horrific with this one so far. It might sound silly but have you tried polo mints? They take the edge off of my nausea. x

OMG david tennant!!! Thats GOTTA cheer you up ;-) yummy!!!!

As for sickness, I have felt sick to but not been sick,but when I do feel sick I take it as a sign that things are progressing well and it makes it much more bearable xxxx

Now you are all going to think I am mad but I'm worried because I don't feel sick at all! Maybe I should just be counting my lucky stars and not tempting fate but I feel fine, still eat the same as before and I'm not at all nauseous. But then I worry that this might mean something is wrong!

my problem is that im more and morehungry but feeling sick so often stops me pigging out when i want ! think ill try the polo mints!, how i wish i never had sickness :| like really wish lol xx

Hi All,

When did your morning sickness start? I'm not suffering yet but wondering how to cope when I'm teaching 30 teenagers all day and still trying to hide it :-/

How many weeks are you Nanc? Mines started roughly around the end of 6 weeks, but now that im 8 it seems to have vanished and only small sickyness here and there so hopefully it stays that way! xx

Hi, I'm 5 1/2 weeks. Have felt pretty good really, just pmt symptoms but boobs more sore. Also feel fat already,

I had alot of bloaating too, then i had a weird hard stomach but felt like my stomach was trying to bloat but wasnt for stretching :shock: i dont know :lol:
sounds like im talking rubbish!
Hope you have a really good pregnancy, you might be one of the lucky few that wont get ms! :) xx

Thanks for your good wishes Kole. Maybe I will be lucky, but i don't want to jinks it! It's brilliant that yours seems to have only lasted a couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back