When will I "look" pregnant?

XXXKIEZXXX

Reaction score
Hi,
Im from T1, but it wont be long before im in here with you guys. Im 12week and 3 days, and am wondering when il start to look pregnant baring in mind that im no skini mini.
Im a 16-18 bottom and prob a 18/20 top in clothes sizes so i do have a bit of flab on me..

Im worried that im just going look like iv clapped on laods of weight instead of looking pregnant.............. Anyway im starting to ramble on so if any of you are in same boat then your reply would be appreciated.

Thanks xxxx

hey! im 14 weeks and no show yet :( but cant wait til there is!! x

I'm nearly 15 weeks and I'm About the same size as u,I was showin quite early but this is my 4th baby!! Even now I look huge to my dh and family but I do t think any1 has noticed that don't know I'm pg xxx

every pregnancy is diffrent iam 15 weeks and i already have a bump that u can see x

Thanks peeps, I just cant wait for my bump to come. I just hope i look pregnant and not fatter than i already am he he he xx

I'm 17 weeks and still no bump to show off. I'm a size 16 and did lose about half a stone in early pregnancy, so it just looks like I'm putting the weight back on now.

My bump has only really appeared in the last couple of weeks or so, I'm size 8-10.

Everyone's different though...

I enjoyed the fact I could stay in my normal clothes for as long as possible :)

I've just posted an almost identical post before seeing this one!

im the same! im 15 wekes tomorrow and im a large girl myself and although my lower tummy feels harder and looks slightly rounder to me when i look in the mirror..... fully clothed i still have no bump show!!

im just assuming that when your slightly larger girl that you show later than say someone who is slimmer...

laura x

Well my neighbour is a skinni mini - looks like twiglet, and she is due two weeks before me, she looks huge for her size, and most def pregnant.

I'm not a stick, but was a slim size 12. But now i'm 17 weeks and I look at me , and I'm all out of proportion, like I have really let my figure go as it's so just on the middle section, so don't worry slimmer ladies do go through this horrible section too where people could look and go blimey, shes stopped working out, and ate all the pies!

Roll on proper bump shape, then people will nottice and be as excited as you are

Last edited:
I'm usually size 10/12 and yup, just look a bit podgy! But I know that my tummy has changed cos it's much firmer now. Can't wait for the 'pop'!!

I didn't start to show until i was about 18/19 weeks but now people definitely can tell i am pregnant. So between 18 and 23 weeks i bloomed. I was a size 8-10 before i was prego. So i would say from about 20 weeks you will start to show.

I have only really just started wearing maternity jeans in the last week, (normally a size 8-10). If i wear certain t.shirts i still don't look pregnant, and if i wear a fitted top I just look like i have eaten to my pies still. Not really a proper bump yet. Have to admit as much as i am watching what i eat and still going down the gym, it is spreading around my hips, thights and back. That why my Mum guessed i was having a girl, nice person, LOL. Good job we are close, and can take comments like that from her ;)

I know there is a baby in there now, as it wriggles lots, it is an active little thing, i thought they are meant to sleep lots, but knowing her Dad, I am in for an active baby, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back