travelling when pregnant

Chrissy20

Reaction score
hey guys... i was wondering if any of u have ne tips or advise on travelling by plane when pregnant im going to be going on an 18 hour flight back to australia in a week or two and am quite nervous about the length of the flight... any advise would be great :angel:

Chrissy
xoxo

Chrissy20 said:
hey guys... i was wondering if any of u have ne tips or advise on travelling by plane when pregnant im going to be going on an 18 hour flight back to australia in a week or two and am quite nervous about the length of the flight... any advise would be great :angel:

Chrissy
xoxo

I think your best bet would be to contact your midwife or GP for advice. All I can offer is that you should make sure you keep mobile as much as possible to reduce the risk of DVT.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/i ... flyexpert/

:shock: OMG in Economy? You must really want to go back! Good luck and stay mobile :hug: x

i did 15 hr flights at 20/22 weeks , wear your flight socks and drink plenty water, you'll be fine :D

I agree with the flight socks and drinking water advice. I only flew domestic so didnt wont to splash out on the cost of the socks. But they are defenitly worth buying for a long hall flight. I kept moving and curculating my feet ankles and legs through out the flight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back