I m very confuse please give me answer ASAP

mrajoshi

Reaction score
Hello

I need help.. I got married in dec.2005 and now we are trying to conceive from last month but i got to knew that my pep smear is abnormal. i have done calpascopy and the report says there is mild fomation in cells. so my doc. said i should go for the LEEP PROCEDURE.
And we took appointment for the leep after two days of today's date. But now i want to know that as i m trying to conceive . does it affect to my conceiving time period , i mean to say before leep if i am able to concieve in 2 month but is it possible after leep procedure this conceiving time period become more like 5- 6 month or 1 year.
Please let me know soon

Thanks.[/b]

I don't know the answers but would get it sorted before trying to concieve...You don't need additional health concerns on top oof pregnancy.

good luck

i had it done last year , i was told that it wouldnt effect me ttc , altho u ahve to obstain after having it done for a bit , but you want it done before having a baby so you know its all healthy down there

some people even joke that it helps as it clears the way , just like a smear lol dunno how factual that is tho !

good luck tho , i wont tell u my story about having it done might scare u :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back