Will I ever get my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

Oh good lcuk hun i hope you get your bfp very very soon :hug:
Katrina

Helen said:
Laura and Puff Puff, I think you are both very brave tucking into those. How are you both getting on? Any weird side effects? At least my hormonal loopiness will only last 6 or 7 weeks, but up to 6 months! :shock: V. brave, plus v. brave partners! :lol:
To be honest Helen, I've not experienced any side effects from the Clomid - the closest thing I've had to a mood swing was last weekend when I felt a bit blue cos AF arrived! Normally I just take it on the chin, but last weekend I was fairly miserable. Anyway, good luck today with your two appointments :hug:

And puff puff, glad to hear you're feeling a bit better- it WILL happen! :hug:

The only side effects have been bloated tummy and ache, dizziness and recently pains in my overies but im putting that down to the eggs popping out! lol :lol:
Have got my driving test in a few weeks so im hoping that the pills dont make me dizzy :roll: One of my customers at work fell pregnant on clomid and had twins but they were both healthy so was good to hear a success story. Where did you get the "Clomid Chick" from Laura?
Hope your appointments went alright Helen.x

puff puff ...... I can't remember where I stole it from, but I saved it on here anyway .... copy and paste this into your signature:-

parrotclomid.gif

:D

EDIT: I forgot to put the image tags around it :roll: now fixed above.

Oh Puff Puff, I'm so sorry.
It took me a year to get pregnant again after my m/c.
My doctor told me that lack of ovulation is relatively easy to fix so I'm sending you LOADS of luck and have all my fingers crossed for you.
Your time WILL come!
L x

Lucybee, I read somewhere that you had accupunture and it helped you to fall pregnant. Did you take any herbal remedies or those herbs that you boil along with your accupunture? I spent £65 on accupunture and these herbs which look like pieces of wood and weide stuff and tasted like crap! :puke: I feel ripped off now as I read on the fertility friend i think, that you shouldnt take herbs while TTC! :shock: So i now have five bags of herbs in my cupboard? Does anyone want to buy them off me? he he :lol: I have booked to have another accupunture session when my AF is due as I get really bad PMT and emotional when another month goes by! :cry: I know she is going to try to sell me all the remedies again pius i wasnt sure if i could have accupunture when taking Clomid! :think:
Sorry to moan but i worry about everything. :doh:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i hope they don't fobb you off with more remedies!!!!
good luck saying no to them!! lol!!!

Hope you don't get AF and get BFP instead!!!

xox

Hi Puff Puff,
Yes, I had acupuncture to help with TTC. I didn't take any herbs. I agree that I think it's best not to take herbs as they're not proven to be safe if you do conceive.
I'm a believer in the benefits of acupuncture and I think that helps. I was also being treated for my asthma so it made it more worth the money.
I'm convinced that it helped me get pregnant particularly as I had an appt. with her (purely coincidentally) on the day that I ovulated so she treated my ovaries to stimulate them.
She also gave me loads of advice on TTC including telling me to BD 2 days before ovulation and then every other day until 5 days AFTER ovulation.
I'd recommend it but then it's a big financial committment and I was poor for months because of it!
Good luck! Keep the faith! You'll get there I promise!
Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back