• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When was your baby born in comparison to LMP/Conception Date/Scan Date?

bethanyann

Reaction score
Hi girls,

This is a really simple question but I think I'm going to make it sound major complicated, sorry about that!!

Was basically just wondering when your baby was born in comparison to LMP/Conception Date and your Scan Due Date?

I know a lot of people say that their scan date put them later, or earlier, so for those of you who knew your LMP or conception date...how did the date you had the baby match up?

Just out of interest really!!

Was speaking to my sister in law about my niece...based on the scan date she was 3 days late, but based on my sister in law's LMP - she was bang on time! So was curious to hear of anyone elses experiences!!

Thank yoou!!

xxx

LMP put me at 5th august, scan said 4th august and he arrived naturally 12 days late on 16th august

LMP estimted 21st july, scan predicted 24th July. She actually arrived 5th August :)

never had dating scans for my first 2 children so went on LMP
chloe EDD 5th june arrived 3rd june
corey EDD 8th jan arrived 8th jan

im wondered what will happen this time what with having a dating scan as the other 2 were very much on time going by LMP

Lacey lmp 13th June, scan 17th June, arrived 15th June

Charley lmp 27th oct, scan 28th oct, arrived 20th oct

x x

DS1 lmp - 18th July...scan - 13th July...arrived 22nd July

DS2 lmp - 5th Nov...scan - 2nd Nov .....watch this space :lol:

Oooh most of those sound very promising!!! xx

LMP - 11th Aug
Scan - 11th Aug
Born - 23rd Aug :D

wow , really varies ladies by the looks of it ?

I was put forward 3 days at my scan and I knew what would have been impossible conception wise and suprise suprise he arrived late anyway! 12 days over!!

i didnt have an LMP but scan said 5th aug, she arrived 26 july :) but mines not really a true reading coz she was delivered by c sec scheduled :)

Edd was 31/10/2010 no lmp as I conceived immediately, birth was 27/10/2010

Emma x

With Ross
LMP 7th of July
Scan 4th of July
Born after induction on the 16th of July

E was LMP - 29th june
SCAN - 30th june
BORN - 8th July after induction on 7th

Ella:
By LMP - 11th Oct
By my ovulation date - 15th Oct