when to test?

HelenJ

Reaction score
How many days after OV can you test to get a BFP? (at the earliest?). DO you really need to wait at least 14 days? I read that the implantation is around 5 days post OV and that you produce HCG after 8 days post OV already.

Would it be possible to test 8days post OV and get a BFP???

it is possible but usually poas tests say to test the day af due

Well I think if you are sure when you ovulated , as last time I OV'd on day 14 and got a BFP with a first Response test (says can test 6 days before the first day of missed period) on 10 DPO and this time must have OV'd later as only got a V.V.V Faint BFP on DPO18 !!

Good luck when you test Helen X

Last edited:
It's possible but it is best to wait til AF is due to avoid getting a chemical preg (where you get a bfp but it doesn't implant and you get AF) because frankly in that case it is better to not know IMO x

I know someone who got their bfp on 9dpo, so is possible, suppose it all depends how high your hormones are. xx
Dragon mummy love your profile pic.. how gorgeous! xx

well im a POAS addict hun, and test when ever ( which is naughty) ! but that also comes with disappointment, which we dont wont. so i agree with the girls, wait till AF is due. not just based on disappointment, but also so you dont have to be squinting your eyes lol

thank you so much girls. It is all so hard when you plan TTC and have to wait! Witg my first child I got pregnant by accident so I didn't count down the days until testing. It was a bit of a shock but also very easy not getting any dissapointment hehe.

Well I am on Cd 11 now so I still have to wait over 2 weeks to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back