When to stop I think I'm ready

evie_smith

Reaction score
My kids will be 3,2 and 0 and I'm having enough with two - jot that I find it hard I just think why get to that point... I'm happy with two and already having another little one now I just hope it don't mess things up lol!! I'm really looking forward to meeting ickie boo but then I think I'm going to look into getting a 7yr coil fitted and after 3 years if I feel the same getting hubby to get the snip - this may take some pursuading so I want a long term coil for the time being... Can you have the coil and breastfeed?

How many kids do you think you will stop at? And when is the right time to say no more! Have I passed that already?!?!? X x x x x

I'm stopping at 2!! My patience runs out quickly now with my daughter so god knows what I'll be like with 2 messing up the house lol me and O/H are getting married 1 year 5 months after babies born too so want to try to get my figure back in time for that too!!
3's a good number too though hun, my friends got 2 and I'm trying to pursade her to have another! Hehe she's nearly given in lol

Well I think 2 is enough for me, I might change my mind in a few years though! My mum had 3 and it is a nice number :)

At the moment I think I want to have 3, but I might change my mind and think that 2 is enough...

I think two is enough but I would be liar if I said I diet want four as I have hurd of the middle child syndrome with three and it don't sound nice lol but I dot want to have any more either hahaha!

I think two is enough but I would be liar if I said I diet want four as I have hurd of the middle child syndrome with three and it don't sound nice lol but I dot want to have any more either hahaha!

Lol tough one!! Think I'll stop at two then!!

nar i think i will stop at three i have weighed up the pros and cons

i want my body back
i want to get back into shape after having my body back haha
i want to go into thurther education and actually focus on a career
i would like to start planning the future as far as schools and staying in the area ect . . . if we had 4 kids we would need a bigger house and we cant fit a double bed in the small room and i dont wanna move
i would like to grow up with a little patience at least to give my children a better upbringing rather than trying to deal with set amout of kids and one me lol!!
money wise i think i would be good to stop at 3
also if i have another boy and he is as 'boystrus' as zander i will be pulling my hair out hahahahaha!!!

I want 5, but i know that after we have another one that's it.
Four is enough for us, we can financially handle it, i can handle it :) i get my body back after pregnancy as soon as i give birth and the only thing that scares me is the pregnancy, i have horrible horrible time for 9 months and God knows how i'll cope with three of them to take care of.

We're stopping at two - I want my body back after this one and to focus on re-training so that I can contribute properly to providing for them :)

Lol I'm definatly stopping for a while, my mum had 15 months between my brother and sister and was breastfeeding whilst pregnant and both of them after my sister was born! She said she felt forever pregnant lol x

im going to be breastfeeding for 6 months after baby is born then onto the bottle coz im going to tenirife when baby is 7 1/2 months and it will just be me and hubby mil has offered to watch the kids for a whole week ahhhh!! cant wait!!!!!

im going to be breastfeeding for 6 months after baby is born then onto the bottle coz im going to tenirife when baby is 7 1/2 months and it will just be me and hubby mil has offered to watch the kids for a whole week ahhhh!! cant wait!!!!!

Blimey!! That will be some break lol :oooo:

Merina coil is fine when bfing :)

how long after having baby can you have it fitted?? im determined im not having any more hahaha!!! do you have to wait for the milk to establish??? and how long can you have the marina coil in for and it work??? i have never had one before i have always been really jubious . . .

Not sure I'd ask your MW or HV.....I'm toying with having one myself. You dont have to wait because of BFing though :)

thats why i like the implant its 3yrs its in for but they ask you to wait for 6 weeks first but i would like something just stuffed up this time i think then i dont have to worry about it ect . . .

I have 2 and I am done, tbh I was done after 1 but we had our little pill baby and wouldnt change it for the world :) We were so sure we didnt want any more that OH had the snip 6 months after Dec was born :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back