Am i mad???

i'm umming and ahhing!!

I've forgot all about the trouble now and i would love to go throught it all. We will see. I want to get a career behind me now- well once they have gone to nursery and school.

Only time will tell :D

i'm so broody and its not going away! It's hard at first but I'm totally loving motherhood at the minute.

Good for you hun.

That's good, you soon forget :D :D

Dh doesnt want anymore though so that sucks! Hoping he changes his mind someday!

i bet he will once Eva is a little older and she is her own little person.

Andy said he doesn't want anymore cos of what i went through but i'm sure i will persuade him :wink:

Sorry I missed this thread before Yvonne because I have had the Mirena coil for about 10 years and think it's great. It's definitely what I'm going to go back to after having my LO.

I was fine on the pill before I had my daughter, then it turned me into the bitch from hell for 2 weeks out of every month after I had her!! And I bled for the other 2 weeks. I then had the 3 month injection, but put on 3 stone in a month. :shock: So my gp suggested the coil. Mirena was relatively new then, but he had heard good reports about it so I went ahead.

As Steph said, it's not painful at all. It's just like having a smear really, but instead of removing cells, they insert the coil. Then for the next few hours, you may get slight period type cramps, but I only got these with my first. It's really no more uncomfortable getting it changed (every 5 years). And it stopped my periods completely after about 3 months. :lol:

The even better thing is that once you have it removed, you are fertile immediately. In fact, I asked my doctor once she had removed mine how long it would take before I was back to normal, and she said that if I had had sex in the last 5 days, it was possible for me to get pregnant straight away without doing it again!! :shock:

Good luck with it Yvonne, let us know how you get on.

Thanks Tankett-

I was supposed to be going for the swab obn monday just gone, but i started an unexpected period, so now i am going next monday, then it's 2 weeks after i get it fitted.
I can't wait to have normal "cuddles" without having the messing of using our rubber friend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back