When to pack hospital bag ...?

Loulabelle

Reaction score
How many weeks where you/will you be when you do this? X

think i only done mine when i was about 36 weeks. still adding bits to it now and im overdue !! (and a bit naughty lol ) xx

I did mine at 30 odd weeks, goo job too as I needed it at 35 weeks! Think lealea would agree that you want it packed as soon as poss as you can be in hospital anytime from now.

You can't be too early really. It's good to start now and adds bits and pieces as you go along.

hey i did mine at 30 wks and again good job i did as i needed it last week, at 32 weeks!!xxxx

i had main essentials in a bag at 30weeks like baby grows ect
but just been adding as time has went along :)

with my 1st i packed my bag day after my waters started leaking at 38 weeks, very late i was bad i hadn't even bought nappies and sanitry towels let alone anything else. you would think i would learn, 2nd packed it night before induction at 38 weeks, 3rd husband packed it as i was in hospital at 22 weeks with waters broke, 4th i packed it at 31 weeks after being kept in hospital with they thought going into prem labour again, 5th i apcked bout 35 weeks but still in the hospital i had for got to pack so much stuff it was silly, i had 1 pair of knickers no toiletries etc, so this time i am going to start it soon actually my husband said he will start it this week after me thinking my waters were leaking last night. he got my case out today, will i ever learn

i done mine at 34 weeks hun, and im still adding little things too it.

I started mine at 36 weeks, then unpacked it, packed it again, unpacked it and now as i'm going in for induction everything is packed away lol

I never got round to packing mine! Strange thing is though, my plan for Sunday was to wash all the Moses basket sheets and blankets and pack my hospital bag, certainly didn't expect to have my baby so soon!
So my advice hun would be to pack it now while your thinking about it, as you can always add to it or repack it later on!
XxX

Due to constant hospitalisation i packed mine from 28 weeks but if ur well u can pack urs at anytime Frm 30 weeks.

Mines stil not completyl packed but i only need to go out and buy a couple more things for me to wear so its not a massive thing. Babys stuff is all packed as of a few days ago and i've also go another bag for my Mum to bring in as im having a section i'll be in there longer. xx

I'll start mine in a couple of weeks then! xx

Think I might start at about 30 weeks but I know I'll be packing and unpacking lots! x

I am gonna start soon I brought a nightie and big knickers today so that bits.done I've done babys although I need add outfit x x

I have packed 2 bags for my wife. I have 1 bag in the car and 1 bag in the house. each has £50 in it just incae i need to pay for anthing while we are in hospital.
Got to bag cos i aint got a clue where we are going to be so im always going to be prepared. it going to be kaos so better prepared i get her then the easier it will all be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back