When does ovulation occur after a chemical ?.

Hi Lillith, how many dpo are you now?

I think you said somewhere that initially you were so sure you would catch this month (I know you don't feel that way now). I feel exactly the same way, it's very strange. I'm utterly convinced that I must be pregnant this month because obviously I will fall pregnant the first month trying after miscarriage. Where on earth do thoughts like that come from? If I think about it logically I know it makes no sense, plus my cervix feels completely different to last time (tmi, sorry) - it was already soft at this stage, 9dpo, and it isn't now. I'm going to be so devastated if/when it doesn't happen because I've so convinced myself it will. I'm symptom spotting, which I don't normally do, and I even tested last night. BFN obviously, night-time test at 8dpo. I haven't felt this crazy since I started ttc.

I'm 14 or 15 dpo, bfn and waiting for af to arrive, I feel absolutely gutted as like you I thought I would catch straight after miscarriage. My OH won't be here next attempt so I'm feeling very low at the moment. x

OPK not as strong today :( although cervix still really high and soft and have a little ewcm up there so not quite sure? fx it will be tonight and we can dtd in time!

I think we all have that stress of not living with OH dont we, just makes everything so much harder x

Staces, I had a positive opk in the morning, dtd late that night and caught pregnant so don't count yourself out yet. That was the only time we had sex that month too so it definitely worked that day. I had ewcm that morning too.
I suffer major stress, anxiety and depression from not living with my OH, circumstances just won't allow it, 260 miles away and he is full time carer for his mum, I don't see us ever being together permanently. x

Ah no, I'm sorry Lillith. Even though you were expecting it it's crap.

OPK not as strong today :( although cervix still really high and soft and have a little ewcm up there so not quite sure? fx it will be tonight and we can dtd in time!

I think we all have that stress of not living with OH dont we, just makes everything so much harder x

Staces, I had a positive opk in the morning, dtd late that night and caught pregnant so don't count yourself out yet. That was the only time we had sex that month too so it definitely worked that day. I had ewcm that morning too.
I suffer major stress, anxiety and depression from not living with my OH, circumstances just won't allow it, 260 miles away and he is full time carer for his mum, I don't see us ever being together permanently. x

Yeah my opk was the evening before though :( we dtd yesterday evening so I guess there is a (small) possibility of catching the egg but not holding out much hope.

Oh god the distance thing is just a nightmare isn't it, we only live 2 hours apart but he has to travel a lot with work so that makes it more difficult.

Thanks Syd and Staces, think I might have to try fluoxetine antidepressant again as feel way too low. x

Thanks Syd and Staces, think I might have to try fluoxetine antidepressant again as feel way too low. x

Lilith I am so sorry you are feeling so low, I found after my MMC's I was so devastated yet because of my age (I'm 44 now) I felt so under pressure to not miss a cycle, so I never give myself any real space to grieve as I just felt so driven by running out of time. TTC is just such a tough journey, speak to your gp to ask his advice, maybe it would be worth seeing a counsellor for a few sessions to talk everything over.

For me and my DH towards the end of last year it had just become to much, we stopped trying March of this year and it definitely lifted a pressure of my shoulders, then we decided that we would give it one more go on holidays last month & I can't believe we managed to get pregnant, I know the stats are against us, I can only hope this time will be different.

Go easy on yourself, I'm sending so much baby dust to you, hopefully your Rainbow baby is on their way very soon, We are all rooting for you xxx

Lilith I am so sorry you are feeling so low, I found after my MMC's I was so devastated yet because of my age (I'm 44 now) I felt so under pressure to not miss a cycle, so I never give myself any real space to grieve as I just felt so driven by running out of time. TTC is just such a tough journey, speak to your gp to ask his advice, maybe it would be worth seeing a counsellor for a few sessions to talk everything over.

For me and my DH towards the end of last year it had just become to much, we stopped trying March of this year and it definitely lifted a pressure of my shoulders, then we decided that we would give it one more go on holidays last month & I can't believe we managed to get pregnant, I know the stats are against us, I can only hope this time will be different.

Go easy on yourself, I'm sending so much baby dust to you, hopefully your Rainbow baby is on their way very soon, We are all rooting for you xxx

Clementine, everything you say is me, I feel devastated and every month missed is the worst feeling ever, my clock is ticking and I don't want to miss any attempt but our situation living 260 miles away means trying every month is impossible. After the miscarriage I want this even more but it seems like it's floating further and further away from me. All I hear is the tick, tock time passing by, I'll be 45 next August, thats my cut off age so not much time left. I'm thinking of just giving up ttc completely as it's too upsetting each month, plus if I did catch pregnant again it would break me if I had another miscarriage. I think I need to try antidepressants and get myself out of this low, I'm wondering if a miscarriage gives you a type of post natal depression?, I've not felt this low in a very long time.
I hope everything goes well with your rainbow, I'll keep popping on here to see how you're all doing. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back