• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when does movement decrease?

nmf1987

Reaction score
i have read different things in different places. alot of them say as of 32 weeks you should feel less movements like kicks etc.

i haven't he is on the move all the time. doesn't give me a minutes peace. lol. i love it. don't want it to stop.

apart from the fact that he appears to have actually bruised my ribs get putting his feet in them. lol. cheeky monkey.

so when did yours decrease? xxx

mine is still prety active they dont so much decrease the turn ito squirms rather than kicks

Yeah I'm same as midnight. Feel him just as often but its just different movements you feel cos they have less room x

oh ok. was thinking my little man was gonna have me running around after him everywhere if he is supposd to slow down his movements. lol.

i am getting kicks but now its more of feet moving across my belly, and him moving in general etc.

every little movement is so amazing. so going to miss that when he is here. although probably wont get time to think of it. xxx

If anything, I feel my little man moving more, but it's not so much like sudden kicking..more like..a pushing I'd guess you'd say!

xx

Mine are more stretches rather than kicks although he's still very very active in there!

Mines only quietened down the last few days.. hee is a lot lot quieter now but before that hes been super crazy. He still moves alot now but its big movements but not very often :D Im gonna miss it

yeah he seems to push his limbs into my side instead of kicking me as much. i will still get a sudden jab now and then though. xxx

My boy doesn't stop squirming! I actually shouted out "oww" an hour ago! lol He keeps sticking his limbs out and leaving them there too! lol x

i keep getting that claire. looks like my bellys deformed alot of the time now. quite funny though if i lightly run my finger over the poking out bit he pulls it away like it tickles. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back