• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uh-Oh - just got back from midwife

:hug: :hug:
Bless little James! Maybe he'll come out already knowing how to swim!

Yay for getting to see your LO again, hopefully the midwives were wrong an he is head down. But even if not, as you said, the most important thing is your LO being healthy, no matter how he gets here!

:hug: :hug:

yep, he should come out an Olympic Swimmer :lol: I bet he will be so wrinkly like a prune LOL

good luck with your scan hun!! Sound like your Lo is having a fun time swimming around! keep us all posted on how it goes-it sounds like you are very calm about it all-well done...I can imagine i'd be in a total stress!!!!

It sounds like that midwife needed reporting for saying such a ridiculous thing-she's obviously done it before.
xxxxxx

Tilly,
Did you not have a really restless night one night this week?

When Mhairi went from head down to breech I had a god awful night and hardly slept. Then, three nights later I had another god awful night as she went from breech to head down!

I asked my MW about it and she confirmed that she had heard of this before, and that even though some woman don't "feel" LO doing a cartwheel, they do feel "not right" and sometimes don't sleep!

Fingers crossed that LO is in the right position!

xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Good luck with your scan!
Though I'm sensing some probable queue jumping :think:

LaineyG said:
Tilly,
Did you not have a really restless night one night this week?

When Mhairi went from head down to breech I had a god awful night and hardly slept. Then, three nights later I had another god awful night as she went from breech to head down!

I asked my MW about it and she confirmed that she had heard of this before, and that even though some woman don't "feel" LO doing a cartwheel, they do feel "not right" and sometimes don't sleep!

Fingers crossed that LO is in the right position!

xxx

I did actually, I got up at 4am the other night as I just couldnt sleep. I dont usually get up but I had to this time. Although I felt a massive movement yesterday afternoon which made me stop and had to hold the door frame LOL then bump just felt odd after that. It feels back to normal now though so I dont know :think: Only the scan wioll tell I guess :)

xx

Good luck with the scan!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

If he has really turned around, I am sure that he knows how to do it again :pray:

Your little boy is being a monkey :hug:

Enjoy seeing him on the scan today and I hope you get the good news that he has flipped back round and is head down :cheer:

You're nearly there now Sarah :hug:

What time is your scan Tilly?

Best of luck - make sure you let us know how it goes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon