when does breast fed babies sleep allnight

SCARED MUM TO BE

Reaction score
hey girls just wondering roughly do breast fedbabies ever sleep right through im u every 4 hours at the min corey is 5 weeks.

Rubie is formula fed and still up every 3 hours :?

hey kim corey is up every 4 now in the night,
my make up isnt doing a very good job of hiding the bags lol but sure they are worth it.

She seems to be getting worse, she used to sleep well at night, only waking once, but now its 2 or 3 times. I've tried giving her more in the day but she still wakes at night so I don't know if to just carry on as I am and let her decide for herself when she is going to sleep through. I think all babies are different and you can't say what they will do next, they will always surprise you!

Ewan is 6 month and breastfed he still doesn't sleep through.
he wakes once which i can cope with.
I found when ewan was 4 months he began to wake more so i started to introduce baby rice too, he became more settled so i weaned him at 4 months, he still takes regualr feeds but now has three meals a dayand is more settled.

Ella has been going anything from 6 to 10 hours since she was 6 weeks old. Last night she ate for nearly 2 hours then slept for 7 hours and didn't want to go back to sleep at all. She's napped a total of about an hour today, poor maid looks shattered. Think it's a growth spurt day. The night before she went from 9.30pm to 7.15am, I was so chuffed! Today she's fed on demand hourly to two hourly, but only little snacks (there's no keeping her to a routine when she's like this and I'd be a bad mother to try and make her, she just needed comfort booby). DH gave her a bottle of aptimil tonight so I could have a bath and a break. I've got blocked ducts and I know that I need to keep her on it, but I'm just really tired as I think I'm coming down with something (would think I was pregnant again if we'd done the deed 'properly' lately and the test hadn't come up negative!) :(

Seren usually sleeps for between 7 - 9 hours, has been sleeping for at least 5 hours since she was about 3 weeks. However when she has a growth spurt she can be up every 2 hours so I never assume I'm in for a quiet night :D

Oscar goes down at 7.30pm until 3.45am, then wakes again at 6am, just before I have to get up. It's do-able.....
I feed him constantly during the day.... boobies close to exploding when early morning feed is due!!!
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back