When does AF turn up after m/c or mmc?

yummymummy80

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

im just wondering when af turned up for you lovely ladies after a m/c or mmc? I was told between 4-6 weeks however its now been six weeks and still nothing.

so I just wondered how long you lovely ladies had to wait

Hiya,

I know it can vary with each woman. I have had 3 miscarriages, one was a missed miscarriage. AF turned up within 28 days each time from the day of the actual loss (not from when spotting first started) xx

I had to wait about 10 was for af :( but think most are quicker than that but my hcg levels stayed high for a couple of months after my mmc so that messed me up for a while. X

Last edited:
Hi yummymummy, it was 6 weeks for me too. So sorry for your loss :hugs: xxx

I've had 3 miscarriages and each time it's been 7 long infuriating weeks before AF has showed up. Hang in there or maybe you've caught again straight away? Definitely possible xxx

Hey hun, I was 28 days after I passed the tissue, am awaiting my second af now but haven't ovulated either cycle. Hope everything sorts itself out for you soon xx

Thankyou ladies well I spoke to a friend who has had 2 m/c before and she said that each time (her cycles were like 40 days) after the m/c it wasn't 40 days after the m/c af started but it came on her next cycle that was due she worked this out as if she hadn't of been pregnant (if u get what I mean) and told me I should do this im a 31 day cycle and counted it like this af should have been march 6th (this when I got my positive), april 6th (m/c happened this month), may7th (im thinking it may have just been too early for it to show up then), and the next should be june 7th so im hoping its gonna be then its driving me crazy cause we cant get on with the next cycle until the witch shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back