When do you think we're safe re miscarraige

s

Reaction score
From a lot of the posts I've read most people who have had missed miscarraiges say that they stopped having symptoms quite early on but one I read this evening has kind of thrown me. Louise was told at her twelve week scan that her baby had died at 10 weeks. I haven't even got there yet! I thought that 8/9 weeks was the crucial time.
Sorry to be a pain,
S

I haven't experienced a m/c so don't have the answers, all I know is that my cousin miscarried at 14 weeks last summer. Please try not to worry too much about 'what if' just enjoy each day being pg and rest as much as you can and I am sure you will be fine.

Xxx

As Lindsay said S there is no 100 % safe time but as you know from all my other posts.. as you pass each week the risk decreases and after 12 weeks it is quite rare.

Even though I miscarried at 14 weeks over 10 years ago I do feel more confident having passed that 12 week milestone.

I think you just have to try and stay as positive as possible for as long as you can.. you will get there safe and sound... we are here to help you do so!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back