Ah man

Becksss

Reaction score
I PROPA
Cant wait for xmas last year when i was poor i was jealous of every1s christmas tree pic thread and i can contribute this year once i buy a tree etc :cheer:
i cant wait to shop its so exciting

and im going back to france :cheer:

:cheer:

I can't wait for christmas this year as Keeley wil be 15 months old and i won't be upset like last year cos my ex wouldn't of just left me :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

i was pissed off last year too cos was getting fed up of being preg and i wanted my god damn baby lol

yess our little princesses make it fantastic :cheer:

Me and Keeley are going disneyland paris in november to see there christmas displays too :cheer: :cheer:

Think of all the cheap decorations Asda wil be sellin this christmas :D

oooh stop
i love my asda
hahha

i want a 7ft white christmas tree with pink and blue shiny baubals and i saw a lovely fairy kind of a bang on the door style but asda 1 to go on the top it was pink and cute too

and lights as well
eeee i cant wait

Sounds like you have it all planned :D

I was gonna get a big christmas tree but Keeley mite knock it over so i have to get a little one :cry:

But i wil have lots of lights tho and we wil leave out a drink and a carrot for father christmas and he's reindeer :wink:

haha u gonna make a stencil of a raindeers hoof and sprinkle caster sugar over it do a few of them u can say the reindeer came in ahaha tahts what my rents used 2 do 4 me :D

:O
cos of the weather change do you think we will get snow this year?

i hope so
only we usually end up with it in feb
haha
my mum going be careful every 10secs when i was heavily preg n wanted 2 go bluewater cos i sed no1 else wuld cos its snowing and england seems to grind to a halt when it does?
lmfao and i was right :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back