quick XMAS tree poll **EDIT** When to put up christmas tree?

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
i just saw budge's xmas tree photos thread and she reminded me to order mine! so thanx budge! :hug:

ok.. so is it better to buy 3ft (90cms) or 6ft (1.8m)

my sister is only 4 1/2 so I'm no sure if i need a smaller tree this year :think:

i wont be able to lift her up to put the star/angel on the top so i was thinking if i shud go smaller this year? :think:

or i cud just let her stand on a chair.. but its not the same :?

*EDITED* when is everyone getting all the decorations done? and when do you take them down? :think:

6 foot!

don't believe anyone that says size doesn't matter ebs ! :lol:

Yeam when it comes to xmas trees, the bigger the better Ebony!

Has to be 6ft I'm afraid - even though we can barely fit it in!!

SOOOO EXCITING - can't wait to put ours up!

LBxx

Yep 6ft! If its smaller for this year, in a couple of yrs or even next yr ur gonna want a bigger one so u gonna have to go buy a new one! Just go get the big one now hun! :cheer:

i just bought my tree .. its getting delivered on friday .. its only 10quid! :shock: :cheer:

BIGGER the better mine is 6 or 7 ft white one. and im going late night shopping tonight to get some nice decs, we dont it all pink last yr as we Had our lil girl but this yr we have our lil boy too :D

it will be going up last week in nov. and comes down middle of Jan

soooooooooooooooo excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

we have a fibre optic one, and i was desperate to get a new one this year, but money is really tight especially since we are moving. I love a real tree, but not much good when you have a baby that puts everything in its mouth. :D

i had a real tre last year and it was horrible!!!

the bits get shedding and my puppy was only 3mths old.. she kept trying to eat the tree..lol

Mines 6ft but Zack attacked it last year :? so its missing a few branchs :rotfl: ...trying to get OH to buy another one for this year.

Asda and Tesco sell cheap big ones dont they??

Hi

Ours is 6 feet , we put it up a few days ago getting soo excited
Katrina

Mine is always MASSIVE.

If I get a real one it has to touch the ceiling. We have to have a fake one this year though :( cos we are away for 2 weeks.

Ours is almost 7ft - star on top almost touches roof and we have to leave half the bottom branches off as it's that big it takes up the whole room when we put em on :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back