When do they begin to talk?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Jake will babble until the cows come home and I have a feeling he will be a chatterbox. He said something the other day (obviously not a real word) but OH and I looked at each other like :shock: although I thought it sounded like 'daddy' and OH said it was 'lardy' :rotfl:

He is really 'talkative' like he is really talking to you just without any actual words lol

hannah dosnt talk yet except for dadda.
But she fully understands when i say 'yum, yum' 'bok bok' (food/bottle) and that either is coming now. She knows im 'Mamma' (when OH says 'wheres mama?' she looks round for me. But she hasnt actually said it yet (close tho)
she says BA BA for bye bye too i think (not always in context but somtimes) oh and she coughs for nanna. (my mums a heavy smoker) so now her name is *cough cough* hannah think its haliries and does it all day now.

hannah has full conversations with her self all the time.. just wish i could understand her, would maybe make life eisier!

natalie&jake said:
He is really 'talkative' like he is really talking to you just without any actual words lol

Fynn does exactly the same... I dunno when they start to talk properly tho! :)

no idea when there supposed to talk properly, but I think they can start understanding you from about 6-7 months, they are talking in there own way we just dont get it lol.

Oran says hiiii yaaaaaa all the time when someone comes, or like if I pick him up from Nannas etc but then I say it back ''hi ya'' and he saying it for about an hour so dont think he gets the context lol. He does say Dadda quite a lot and he says mamma but not loads. If yuo ask him where is mummy, daddy, grandma or grandad, kallie or Jack (his cousins) he will look at them / for them. If you say whos here, he gets excited and looks at the door waiting to see who comes in.

If I ask him for a cuddle he crawls over and puts his head on me for a second or if I say ''give xxx a cuddle'' he will, If I say wave bye bye or hello he will, or go bang he banks the floow or wall and shouts booon booon (?!) If I say do you want some juice he crawls the the kitchen and points to the fridge and if I say ''is it time for num nums'' he claps and waits by his high chair, oh yeah and if I should and say no (when he is biting hitting) he cries and tries to cuddle me bless him so he deffo knows whats what, they just cant comunicate!!

He is constantly shouting, chatting, screaming etc it must be so frustraiting for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back