When do babies stop being babies....

Melanie

Reaction score
Does your baby become a toddler when they start to walk or is it when they officially turn one? I've no idea but i do know that Thea has another 44 days until she turns one but she is definitely toddling now!

She has more or less stopped crawling, she sometimes starts again later in the evening when she gets tired but most the day she is up on two feet. She has started to get try to run now which is hilarious! Its like a really quick penguin waddle and then her feet go to fast for her and she ends up on her backside.

Baileys has no life at all now. I should feel sorry for her and I would if it wasn't quite so funny! I know im bad but to watch Thea chasing this huge Bull mastiff around the house is fairly amusing

She is chatting up a storm now too, a lot of it is just babble which i love listening too but she has some words now that she can say in real context. Its the best thing in the world to hear her call me mammy but i love watching her walking to Richard shouting daddy when he gets home from work.

I've always thought that babies become toddlers at age 2. :?

I think babies become toddlers when they are walking (toddling).

Thea is doing fantastic Mel! :D

Hey Mel I didn't realise you had a bullmastiff too! Aren't they fab dogs! great with kids! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back