• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when do i claim??

Sometimes I think if I didnt work Id be better off!

im the same iv paid tax since i was 16, and have always worked......and for what lol

xxx

omg same here guys!!! i only work 20 hours a week and there's so many times i've been tempted to just drop it just so i can receive all these benefits!!! it's well not fair. i mean yeah i'm entitled to some now but i know how you feel as i did work full time - ish but my job cut my hours.

they want to reward people in work but you don't get jack and you get treated worse i reckon! then when you are in need of help you only get things happening for you if you're a drug addict or something. so hand me the drugs!! lol xxx

i'm waiting for our p60s to come in april and im gonna start applying for everything, there must be something out there for us. my OH wants to do open university and if we're claiming something you can just get a massive discount...we cant afford for him to do it otherwise and I hate that.

aw i hope your OH finds something the, i reckon there will deffo be something out there for him.. surestart offer training to 'young parents' which i 25 and under if they want to get back into work etc. tell him to ask CAB or Job Centre Plus xxx

boooo we're too old!!! :rofl: Im sure he'll get there, we're using tesco clubcard vouchers to pay at the mo, my mums giving us all her points. for every £5 you get £20 OU vouchers BUT the module he wants to do next cost £300. Geugh. Still cheaper than actually going to uni mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back