• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when did your LO's eyes change colour?

GBLiz

Reaction score
Anjali is nearly 4 months now and still has blue-grey eyes...

all my family are dark hair and dark eyes and OH is indian so theres not much chance she's ending up with blue eyes!

Mine and my sisters eyes changed colour really quickly according to my mum...so have I got a recessive-gene-baby or what?!!!! :)

Angel has bright blue eyes. I think they'll stay that way as they were more grey when she was born and me and OH have blue eyes.

My kids were born with blue eyes and they stayed blue.

I have blue eyes and DH has grey.

I am blue eyed (so are both of my parents and pretty much everyone in our family) and my OH is Indian like yours. LO's eyes have been very dark brown since day one...

Isaac's are still blue which we find odd as OH and I are brown eyed, but my Mum and OH's Dad have/had blue eyes so think it's passed down from them :? My friend's LO's didn't change until she was 2yrs old though, so still time I guess :)

The blue gene is recessive... In order to have a baby with blue eyes at least one parent needs to have blue eyes or both parents have a parent with blue eyes...

I have dark brown eyes... but both fathers of my babies have blue eyes. My dad had blue eyes... so I have Brown/blue gene...with a partner with blue eyes, gives my children a 50/50 chance of having blue eyes.. If my DH had a brown/blue gene our children would have a 1 in 4 chance of having blue eyes... but if either of us had brown/brown combination, our babies would automatically have brown eyes.

It is possible for a baby to have blue eyes even if both parents have brown, but the grandparents must have given a blue gene to their kids somewhere along the line.

Lil miss has the most incredibly dark blue eyes.. I've been thinking she will eventually get brown eyes, but my mum said that mine started turning a deep brown by the time I was 6 months old. :D

my nephews dint start to turn untill he was about 8 months old
xx

Willows were changing colour daily one day bluish then brown but now she has hazel/light brown eyes my OH has dark brown eyes and i have light blue they stay the colour tey are now from about 6ish months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back