When did you?

fayebalina

Reaction score
Ok girlies, i have a set of questions just for a bit of fun so we can all compare our pregnancies.....which will hopefully prove how different each pregnancy is!
Just copy the questions and paste them into your reply message along with your answers

1-Did you plan this pregnancy

2-How many weeks were you when you found out you were preggers?

3-Who (besides the father) was the first peron you told?

4-When did you start telling people?

5-What was your first symptom?

6-Is this your first pregnancy?

7-What has been your worst month?

8-What has been your best month?

9-When and what was the first item you brought?

10-When did it really hit home that you were pregnant?

11-When did you first feel baby moving?

12-Do you know the sex?

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now?

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ?

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing?

16-When did you first have to wear maternity clothes?

17-When was your first braxton hick?

18-When did your breasts start to leek?

19-Have you at all peed yourself yet?

20-Have you enjoyed being pregnant....or cant wait til its over?

21-When is your due date, and did this ever change?

Enjoy :lol:

Yes...and it happened very quick!

Well i was waiting....so litrally 4 (its made this a loooooooooong pregnancy though!)

He told his parents and I told mine at the same time on the phones.

We told most people straight away as we couldnt wait but there were a few who found out after 3 months.

My boobs were REALLY sore and grew very quickly!

Yes....very scary!

Probably the 2nd as I was just so tired....im lucky i never got morning sickness.

They have all been quite similar but ill say the 3rd mont as thats when i was properly starting to get a bump, i saw baby for the first time, heard his heartbeat etc.

He,he it was a snow suit.....a bit naughty really as i was only about 5 weeks pregnant!

Erm i think it still hasnt properly, of course when ive had scans or heard his heart or felt him move then its quite real.....but thinking about having a baby in 12 weeks.....no that hasnt hit home lol.

18 weeks, quite early for my first.....he hasnt stopped since! Hes that strong and active my OH was feeling him at 20 weeks!

12-Do you know the sex?
Yes a little boy....we wanted to know but even if we hadnt it was obvious at the scan......hes not very shy!

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now?Probably about 3 or 4 times a week before....now maybe 1 or 2 (but its not the same, i had a bleed due to a polyp on my cervix a few weeks ago so penetration cant be that deep!)

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ?
A bit of both....I dont feel sexy, or energetic. OH doesnt particulary find the ever increasing bump a turn on and he can only see baby when he looks at it!

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing?
1....im co-co buttered to high heaven im trying but still have 12 weeks so fingers crossed!

Lol 12 weeks!

Havnt had one yet....dont think!

Still non leeking thankfully.

I had a cold which caused a few pant changes when i sneezed lol!

I enjoy the fact im growing a baby so to speak but in reality i want it to be over.....i want to b able to move propery and be comfy again! And of course to meet our little man!

1-Did you plan this pregnancy - If it happened it happened

2-How many weeks were you when you found out you were preggers? - 5 weeks

3-Who (besides the father) was the first peron you told? - my dad

4-When did you start telling people? - few people at 5 weeks the rest 10

5-What was your first symptom? - tired

6-Is this your first pregnancy? - 3rd but 1st to term

7-What has been your worst month? - not one really

8-What has been your best month? - not one either - think Third Trimester

9-When and what was the first item you brought? - baby grows

10-When did it really hit home that you were pregnant? - not till I saw the MLU

11-When did you first feel baby moving? - 18 weeks

12-Do you know the sex? - girl

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now? Loads before, none now as I left him.

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ? See above

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing? have about 6 marks now, got them last week

16-When did you first have to wear maternity clothes? 25 weeks

17-When was your first braxton hick? 25 weeks roughly

18-When did your breasts start to leek? not yet either really

19-Have you at all peed yourself yet? nope :)

20-Have you enjoyed being pregnant....or cant wait til its over? Can't wait till it's over

21-When is your due date, and did this ever change? Last Monday 28th November.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

1-Did you plan this pregnancy? no, yet had discussed wanting to have a baby with partner many times
2-How many weeks were you when you found out you were preggers? I had a dream, the night I conceived - was not thiking it was true though. tested POSITIVE at 5 weeks pregnant

3-Who (besides the father) was the first peron you told? Best Friend

4-When did you start telling people? 3 months later

5-What was your first symptom? I have not really had any... tiredness possibly6-Is this your first pregnancy? Yes

7-What has been your worst month? Month 5 when i had Concondritus, had many tests, MRI and liquid in lung test to rule out Lung clot, SCAREY

8-What has been your best month? Most every month

9-When and what was the first item you brought? a hat for the baby (jamaican hat, it's really cute)10-When did it really hit home that you were pregnant? When I told my mum
11-When did you first feel baby moving? 21 weeks pregnant

12-Do you know the sex? NOPE Don't want to know!!

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now? We had it all the time before, it's all we thought about LOL. NOW... urrrmmmmm.. 2 times in 3 weeks, I don't like it when I am preggers, I feel strange doing it!!

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ? ME

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing? 0 (none yet, keeping fingers crossed)

16-When did you first have to wear maternity clothes? Month 5 I didn't have to but I really liked the jeans, comfy for the travelling I was doing at the time.17-When was your first braxton hick? 22 weeks (believe it or not!!!)

18-When did your breasts start to leek? has not happened yet!!

19-Have you at all peed yourself yet? NO...

20-Have you enjoyed being pregnant....or cant wait til its over? It's been a great pregnancy but I want it over with... I am impatient in that way.....

21-When is your due date, and did this ever change? Jan 6th (was the 9th)

PregnancyForum.co.uk Forum Index -> Third Trimester
View previous topic :: View next topic
fayebalina

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:16 am Post subject: When did you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok girlies, i have a set of questions just for a bit of fun so we can all compare our pregnancies.....which will hopefully prove how different each pregnancy is!
Just copy the questions and paste them into your reply message along with your answers

1-Did you plan this pregnancy: YES, HAPPEN MUCH QUICKER THAN EXPECTED THO!!

2-How many weeks were you when you found out you were preggers? ABOUT 3

3-Who (besides the father) was the first peron you told? : MY FRIEND HELEN

4-When did you start telling people? : ABOUT 8-9 WEESK!

5-What was your first symptom? SO TIRED I COULDNT KEEP EYES OPEN

6-Is this your first pregnancy? YES, 1 PREVIOUS MISCARRIAGE

7-What has been your worst month? WEEKS 18-22, REALLY EMOTIONAL,

8-What has been your best month? WEEKS 23- 28 EMOTIONS MOR SETTLED, AND PHYSICALLY WELL.

9-When and what was the first item you brought? WINNIE THE POOH BABY GRO

10-When did it really hit home that you were pregnant? THE 20 WEEK SCAN, LOOKING IN MY BABIES HEART/BLADDER/BRAIN ETC AND FINDING OUT ALL SEEMS TO BE FINE......THEN FINDING OUT SHE WAS A SHE!

11-When did you first feel baby moving? PRETTY EARLY, ABOUT 14/15 WEEKS

12-Do you know the sex? YES, GIRL!

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now? 3 TIMES MINIMUM

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ? ME, SEX FEELS SORE AND AWKWARD,

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing? LAST WEEK :( STILL VERY LIGHT FAINT RED MARKS ON LOWER TUMMY, SCALE 2/10

16-When did you first have to wear maternity clothes? I WAS STILL WEARING MY NORMAL JEANS WITH A HAIR BOBBLE THROUGH THE BUTTON HOLE UNTIL ABOUT 22 WEEKS, THEN BOUGHT SOME MATERNITY JEANS.

17-When was your first braxton hick? POSSIBLY ABOUT 27 WEEKS, STILL UNSURE IF DEFO BH. THEY ARE NOT STRONG OR INTENSE IF THEY ARE AT ALL??!! :?

18-When did your breasts start to leek? THEY HAVENT

19-Have you at all peed yourself yet? NOPE...CLOSE THO! WHEN SHE KICKS MY BLADDER!!!!

20-Have you enjoyed being pregnant....or cant wait til its over? ON THE WHOLE IVE ENJOYED IT. PHYSICALLY I HAVE BEEN FINE, JUST STARTING WITH BACK ACHE AND HEART BURN IS TERRIBLE, BUT ALL PAR FOR THE COURSE I GUESS. EMOTIONALLY I HAVE FOUND SOME STAGES QUITE TOUGH, BUT WILL BE SOOOOO WORTH IT!!

21-When is your due date, and did this ever change? MY DUE DATE IS FEB 5TH, IT WAS ORIGINALLY 13TH FEB, BUT MOVED FORWARD AT MY 20 WK SCAN. I STILL THINK SHE'LL ARRIVE ON THE 14TH!

1-Did you plan this pregnancy - yes

2-How many weeks were you when you found out you were preggers? - 4 weeks

3-Who (besides the father) was the first peron you told? - laura, my best mate

4-When did you start telling people? - about a week later

5-What was your first symptom? - tiredness

6-Is this your first pregnancy? - no, i have 2 other kids

7-What has been your worst month? - worst was prob 2nd month

8-What has been your best month? - best was month 5

9-When and what was the first item you brought? - pram was the first thing, we brought it back in may

10-When did it really hit home that you were pregnant? - as soon as i saw the 2 blue lines

11-When did you first feel baby moving? - from about 14 weeks i had flutters, but real movemetns were from about 21 weeks

12-Do you know the sex? - yes, a boy

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now? - had sex everyday, now its once a week if he is lucky lol

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ? - me not wanting to, well its not me as such, i still want to, but my body doesnt

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing? - none so far, but have got loads from last 2 pregnancies

16-When did you first have to wear maternity clothes? - from about 11 weeks plus

17-When was your first braxton hick? very early on, at about 13/14 weeks

18-When did your breasts start to leek? - they havent yet

19-Have you at all peed yourself yet? - lol when i sneezed i did a little :oops:

20-Have you enjoyed being pregnant....or cant wait til its over? - enjoyed most of it, but its gone to fast for me to fully enjoy it

21-When is your due date, and did this ever change? - 14th Jan, yes it went bacl a week but now is back to the 14th

Not entierly ! But very very hapy we were exepcting when we found out

4 weeks and 2 days exactly :D

My work collegue Laura, then In-Laws, then my parents all on the same day

Close family and friends straught away, other people nearer 3 month mark although this wasn't due to superstition - if it's gonna happen, it will.

All of them!! :lol: Started at about 5 weeks, sickness, nasuea/vomiting, sore boobs, etc. When I tested - I just knew it would be positive in my heart.

No 2 miscarriages 2004, first pregnancy to survive past 6 weeks

2nd month - started bleeding and nearly lost him as my uterus lining was coming away
6th month - threatened premature labour

strangely the 2nd month again - seeing my little bean on the screen with a heartbeat - I was so happy to fianlly have a healthy live baby inside of me after 3rd attempt. I just cried I was so happy.

A tiny baby outfit at 4months

The first scan

14/15 weeks felt first blips, 17 weeks feeling regular movement

12-Do you know the sex?
Yep -little boy

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now?
Pretty much every day before - now it's limited

Neither - I have a short cervix and don't want my labour to start yet!

Probably 4out of 10. Got them all over my boobs by about 3 months as they'd gone up 2 cup sizes. Gone up another since then too. :shock: Bright red and horrid things all the way round. A few on my bum and thighs but as yet *fingers crossed* the only ones on my bump are by my belly button where the piercing holes have stretched.

10-12 weeks - but had my normal stuff undone before then as I felt very uncomfortable.

23, early for a first time mum apparently.

Between 14-16 weeks! Was first only a tiny bit that only came out when I squeezed, by 17-18 weeks it leaked over the bed when I slept, and since 27 weeks I have to wear brest pads all the time as I leak loads now :roll:

Literally?! I did laugh so hard the other day that I did a tiny bit :oops:

I have enjoyed parts like the scans and the first kicks, but I can't wait till it's over almost now as I'm tiered of worrying all the time

EDD 25th January, was orginally the 27th/28th January. 31 weeks scan and 21weeks scan showed EDD 23rd Jan but it's not been changed as I'm pretty much on the same target.

1-Did you plan this pregnancy? Indeed we did...were only trying for a couple of months when we discovered we had conceived :shock: And there were guests in the house that night! We were very quiet LOL.

2-How many weeks were you when you found out you were preggers? I tested four days before my period was due and got a no - then two days later I couldn't resist testing again and it was a BFP - so pretty much 3-4 weeks, I'd say.

3-Who (besides the father) was the first peron you told? My sister knew even before OH...but he doesn't know that!!!

4-When did you start telling people? We tried not to tell people till about 12 weeks but I had told ppl in work and my immediate family. It's a long awaited event!

5-What was your first symptom? Feeling sort of faint and nauseous in the car - never threw up though...

6-Is this your first pregnancy? Yep!

7-What has been your worst month? None really unless you count this month...out with fatigue and high bp and bored bored bored!!!

8-What has been your best month? Pretty much every month.

9-When and what was the first item you bought? A hat and a pair of scratch mitts.

10-When did it really hit home that you were pregnant? I don't think it has yet, I'm sooo chilled about stuff and I've only 8 weeks to go - no reality check at all yet!

11-When did you first feel baby moving? 11 weeks, believe it or not, and it hasn't really stopped since.

12-Do you know the sex? Nope, we're still guessing!

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now? Erm...bought once a fortnight before and now...about once a month we try something and either it's uncomfy or we're both too tired.

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ? Me, I'd say.

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing? None so far!

16-When did you first have to wear maternity clothes? At about 15 or 16 weeks, I think.

17-When was your first braxton hick? About week 22.

18-When did your breasts start to leek? They haven't, really.

19-Have you at all peed yourself yet? Yep...baby lying breech for a while this trimester and I've done little else!

20-Have you enjoyed being pregnant....or cant wait til its over? Can't wait to meet our little bundle, but have a feeling that I will miss some parts of being pregnant - like being able to rest my cup on my bump and feeling the hiccups, which always make me laugh.

21-When is your due date, and did this ever change? 31 January - and it hasn't changed.

Sue

1-Did you plan this pregnancy?
no

6 weeks

my friend Kate, whom i dragged into the pub loo where i did my test..

3/4 months

hideously sore breasts

2nd, 1st to term

maybe 4th month, when i fainted quite often

none really, they have all had ups and downs -mostly ups :)

9-When and what was the first item you bought?
a sheep suit 2 months ago

when i saw the test.. kate went to get me a double vodka!!

20 weeks? cant remember precisely

12-Do you know the sex?
no

relatively often before, but dad's no longer with us...

see 13

2: i have a few on my breasts which started a month ago

month ago, maybe a bit longer

havent had any, fingers crossed

month ago

no :D

i've really enjoyed it, and will prob miss it. but cant wait to see I.E now..

10 feb, no change

xxxx

Yes

well it was 3 days before my period was due (yes i'm impatient!) as i just "knew" it and couldn't wait! lol! so a little less than 4 weeks.

my mum, dad and sister.

straight away! how could i keep such news to myself?!?!? lol

i never really had any, apart from period-like cramps in the week before i got the BFP - one of the reasons i knew so early that i was pregnant, as i never have period cramps until AF actually has arrived!

yes

none - i've loved being pregnant since day one!

all of them so far!

after a scan for bleeding at 9 weeks. i bought a cute little outfit to celebrate that baby was still ok in there!

when i couldn't get into any of my clothes at about week 13!!

around 17-18 weeks

12-Do you know the sex?
yes, it's a BOY!!

about 2-3 times a week before, he's lucky if he gets it once a week now, poor man... my libido went out the window from the 2nd trimester - i've been waiting for the horny hormones to set in, but have given up hope now!!

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it?
me not wanting it! or rather, wanting it in theory then not wanting it after all once we "get going"...

i have none so far!!! (touch wood!)

first felt it at 28 weeks(ish)

18-When did your breasts start to leak?
quite early, between 20-22 weeks

no

i'm loving it, but am looking forward to holding my baby boy in my arms!!! can't wait!

2nd of february by scan. was 5th of february by LMP

-Did you plan this pregnancy - Yes, came off pill Jan pg by April wasnt expecting it to happen so quickly (glad it did)

2-How many weeks were you when you found out you were preggers? 5/6

3-Who (besides the father) was the first peron you told? Our parents

4-When did you start telling people? After my scan at 13 weeks, but it was so hard keeping it quiet!

5-What was your first symptom? Tiredness

6-Is this your first pregnancy? Yes

7-What has been your worst month? June, sick, tired and on holiday in dom rep so panic set in about something happening whilst we were out there!!

8-What has been your best month? Dec, finished work so no where near as tired, getting all my jobs done and having some me time!

9-When and what was the first item you brought? Baby name book

10-When did it really hit home that you were pregnant? I dont think it has I know I'm pregnant but I wont believe it until I have this little one in my arms

11-When did you first feel baby moving? Just before 16 weeks, was like a little fluttery feeling

12-Do you know the sex? No, but sometimes wish we did, but I know there will be nothing better than finding out the moment he/she is born

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now? Lots and lots, trying for a least once a week now depends on how I feel

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ? More me than him its not exactly easy when you feel like a beached whale

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing? 5 I have a few that started after 20 weeks and in the past week or so have got some on my boobs and on the lower part of my belly.

16-When did you first have to wear maternity clothes? varied according to what I grew out of have been in mat clothes full time since 28 weeks

17-When was your first braxton hick? 30 weeks dont get them very often although my belly goes like a rock sometimes and I dont feel them, lets hope labour goes the same way!!

18-When did your breasts start to leek? Starting to now but not enough to show up on anything

19-Have you at all peed yourself yet? No and hope I never do

20-Have you enjoyed being pregnant....or cant wait til its over? Mostly enjoyed but now impatient and want to see my little one

21-When is your due date, and did this ever change? 10 Jan was 8 Jan so ticker set for 8th but didnt change at the time

1-Did you plan this pregnancy- no, if it happened it happened

2-How many weeks were you when you found out you were preggers? 6wks

3-Who (besides the father) was the first peron you told? my mum

4-When did you start telling people? 8ish wks. couldnt wait :D

5-What was your first symptom? flu like symptoms

6-Is this your first pregnancy? no, have a 6yr old called elliott

7-What has been your worst month? 2nd, morning sickness

8-What has been your best month? 8th so far, s/he nearly here

9-When and what was the first item you brought? baby grows

10-When did it really hit home that you were pregnant? when it was confirmed by doc

11-When did you first feel baby moving? bout 15wks

12-Do you know the sex? ish! 70% chance a another boy

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now? - loads b4 - quite a bit now still although id have more if he would let me :lol:

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ? - partner, thinks he might hurt us

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing? none only got the 1s i got with my 1st. no more added :D

16-When did you first have to wear maternity clothes? 25-27wks

17-When was your first braxton hick? 22wks

18-When did your breasts start to leek? 25wks

19-Have you at all peed yourself yet? only when i cough, sneeze, or laugh hard :oops:

20-Have you enjoyed being pregnant....or cant wait til its over? enjoyed it better than my 1st pregnancy. but cant wait till it over

21-When is your due date, and did this ever change? 18th jan 06
this was changed from 22nd jan 06 on dating scan

YES

ONLY A FEW

MY 5 YR OLD DAUGHTER

AS AND WHEN I SOR PEOPLE REALLY

MISSED PERIOD

NOPE 3RD

ALL OF THEM, I'VE HAD BAD SPD SINCE 2 MONTHS

THIS ONE AS IT'S NEARLY OVER

NOT HAD TO BUY MUCH AS IT'S NUMBER 3 1ST WAS MY PRAM I THINK

AS SOON AS THE LITTLE BLUE LINE CAME UP ON THE TEST

ABOUT 2-3 MONTHS

12-Do you know the sex?
NOPE, AND IT'S NICE NOW AS I HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AFTER THE BIRTH

USE TO HAVE A LOT, NOT SO MUCH NOW BECAUSE OF THE SPD PAIN

IT HURTS MY PELVIS TOO MUCH

ONLU GAIN 2 NEW ONE'S THE OTHER'S I HAVE ARE FROM MY 1ST

STARTED SHOWING AT ABOUT 3 MONTHS I THINK HAD TO BUY BIGGER CLOTHES AT 2 MONTHS

STARTED ABOUT 7 MONTHS BUT BEEN REALLY BAD THE LAST FEW WEEKS

SOME LEAKING AT 6-7 MONTHS

NOPE

CAN'T WAIT TILL IT'S OVER NOW AS I ONLY HAVE 5 DAY'S TILL I'M DUE

10TH DEC, IT WAS THE 29TH NOVEMBER TILL I HAD MY DATING SCAN AND THEY MOVED ME BACK 11 DAY'S :evil:

1-Did you plan this pregnancy yes

2-How many weeks were you when you found out you were preggers? 4

3-Who (besides the father) was the first peron you told? my best friend

4-When did you start telling people? about 8 weeks

5-What was your first symptom? tiredness

6-Is this your first pregnancy? nope - third

7-What has been your worst month? about the third

8-What has been your best month? now - about the sixth

9-When and what was the first item you brought? when I was about 20 weeks - muslin squares

10-When did it really hit home that you were pregnant? straight away

11-When did you first feel baby moving? 13 weeks

12-Do you know the sex? no

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now? lots then, much less now!!

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ? me - hubby loves me when I am pregnant!!

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing? none - still have the old ones!!

16-When did you first have to wear maternity clothes? 12 weeks

17-When was your first braxton hick? haven't had any - didn't with last two either

18-When did your breasts start to leek? about 20 weeks

19-Have you at all peed yourself yet? nope

20-Have you enjoyed being pregnant....or cant wait til its over? yes - love it

21-When is your due date, and did this ever change? was 3rd march now 25th Feb from scan and measurements

1-Did you plan this pregnancy YES

2-How many weeks were you when you found out you were preggers? 3 WEEKS 5 DAYS

3-Who (besides the father) was the first peron you told? DH WAS WITH ME WHEN I TOOK THE TEST, THEN TOLD MY MUM

4-When did you start telling people? PARENTS STRAIGHT AWAY, MOST OTHER PEOPLE AFTER THE 12 WEEK SCAN

5-What was your first symptom? TIREDNESS, SORE BOOBS, FEELING SICK

6-Is this your first pregnancy? YES

7-What has been your worst month? 2ND BECAUSE OF LOSS OF OLD BLOOD AND INITIAL REACTION OF WORK

8-What has been your best month? HAVEN'T REALLY HAD ONE!

9-When and what was the first item you brought? NEWBORN CLOTHES SET WITHIN FIRST WEEK

10-When did it really hit home that you were pregnant? STILL HASN'T!

11-When did you first feel baby moving? 16 WEEKS

12-Do you know the sex? YES - A GIRL

13-How often did you have sex before the pregnancy......and how often do you have it now? AS WE WERE TTC TWICE A DAY. NOW ABOUT TWICE A MONTH!

14-If you now have less sex is it down to~you not wanting it, or your partner not wanting it ? I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT

15-On a scale of 1-10 how many stretch marks have you gained and when did they start appearing? 4. DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY APPEARED AS I ONLY RECENTLY FOUND THEM ON MY ARSE!

16-When did you first have to wear maternity clothes? END OF FIRST TRI. DIDN'T FIT PROPERLY, BUT NEITHER DID MY NORMAL CLOTHES.

17-When was your first braxton hick? BEEN HAVING THEM SINCE THE 2ND TRI.

18-When did your breasts start to leek? ONLY LEAK WHEN I SQUEEZE THEM.

19-Have you at all peed yourself yet? NOPE.

20-Have you enjoyed being pregnant....or cant wait til its over? CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THIS BABY!

21-When is your due date, and did this ever change? 29TH DECEMBER. WAS THE 1ST JAN BY PERIOD DATES BUT MW WORKED IT OUT WRONG (SHE WAS CRAP)

Yes. For about 18 months, but it was still one hell of a shock! :shock:

Not very many! I knew straight away!

My mum. I rang her before, during and after doing the test!

Close friends straight away, everyone else at 12 weeks

spotting and a massive nose bleed that wouldn't stop.

Yes

Third. Very bad headaches and bad tiredness

Fifth. Getting a proper bump and feeling the first kick

A comfort blanket

When I felt a very hard kick for the first time. Scared the hell out of me!

1st September (19 weeks)

12-Do you know the sex?
Boy!

3-4 times a month and the same now.

Don't have it any less

None yet, just waiting for the inevitable

Immediately. I was very bloated from week 1

Not even 100% that I have had one yet.

About 30 weeks

A tiny bit when I sneezed

Mostly enjoyed it, as I have been very lucky.

28th Jan. hasn't changed

Yes, but didn’t expect to ‘catch’ nearly so fast as was diagnosed with PCOS a few years back and had been taking Dianette up to Christmas 04!

Just over 4 weeks!

3-Who (besides the father) was the first person you told?
My Dad as I was going over to his for his annual boozy birthday lunch. Not so boozy for me this year!

About 8 weeks, but at the time I thought it was 10 weeks

Actually my first symptom was probably a week or so before I did the test. I was walking to the bus stop one day and suddenly felt very peculiar and had to stop and hold onto something to stop myself falling over. Then there were the period type pains I had for 3 weeks that made me think I wasn’t pregnant until I realised that I was!

Yep

2-5 – I was exhausted like I have never been exhausted before and couldn’t sleep at night to boot!

The last month or so has been just fine; if it weren’t for the bump in front it would be easy to forget I was pregnant!

Bought a cute baby-gro from a surf shop in California when we were on holiday

When I saw the two lines on the stick! Seriously though, sometimes I wonder if it really has. Every now and then I kind of think ‘I’m going to have a baby!!!!’ and get excited all over again.

At about 20 weeks – very very softly at first so I had to wait until it had happened a few times before I’d believe it. Now she mostly likes to kick when I’m either in a meeting or trying to go to sleep - sweetheart.

12-Do you know the sex?
Yes – she’s a girl!!!!

We'd just moved in together – on / off relationship for several years – so we were at it like rabbits!! More like giant pandas now.

My beloved would be very much up for it – poor love – but I just haven’t felt like it. Variously because I’ve been too tired, too irritable, too hairy to feel sexy, just too blech…. Also having a 13 yo boy around kind of cramps our style.

So far so good – no sign of any stretch marks. My mum didn’t get any when she was pregnant with me or my brother and that’s apparently a good indication so here’s hoping!!

I’m still wearing pre-pregnancy low-rise jeans!!! I do wear maternity tops though as all the others look like crop tops now!! And this weekend I wore my first pregnancy ‘outfit’ as I had to go to a christening and needed to look smart.

Not sure

Not yet

Not yet, but it was a near thing the other day. I leant over the bath to do something and then had to go immediately so I had to manoeuvre over to the loo and get my jeans down without straightening up or I’d’ve wet myself. I guess she moved.

Tricky one. This part has been great. I feel fine and really happy, but I’m pretty nervous about the idea of actually giving birth and terrified by the idea of having a tiny person relying on me! She’s nice and safe where she is!

My EDD is 16 February; it was earlier initially because of my wildly irregular periods and the doctor calculating it from my last LMP although I told them that wouldn’t work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back