When did you get everything ready???

littleem

Reaction score
I'm bored so thought i would ask you all, when did you all have your labour bag packed??? when had you bought most of your baby things?? and when did you have the nursery ready for??

I finished the nursery last week when i was 37 weeks, Bought most of it though by the time i was around 33 weeks. FInished my labour bag 2 days ago as i was off to the hospital to get monitored so thought I had better make a move on :)

We have just finished the nursery and I am planning to pack my bags today (although I have been saying that for about 2 weeks!)

Im hopefully moving this week :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: been waiting a month and ill get straight on to decorating the nursery. I've bought everything ready tho. and i finished packing my labour bag last night :D

Still working on the labour bag, although I bought another pair of pj's and some black knics today so once they are washed it's done :D

Everything else is sorted though, just some finishing touches to add to the nursery

we were joking that my mum still needs to pack her labour bag for when im in labour lol altho her's will have food, drinks and money for the car park in etc lol

I'm 28 weeks and we've bought everything, but not set it up. I've got the curtains up in the nursery so the creases can drop out, but we're yet to put the border up and paint under it.

We're not setting up the cot and furniture properly until I'm at least 34 weeks because it'll just get dusty! (We live in a very old house)

Not packed my labour bag yet - that seems miles away.

What about you littleem? Anything ready? How far along are you? xxx

Only got the pram, carseat and johnssons baby box so far. OH wants to wait until march to get the rest :(

Im nearly done, just waiting on pram to be delivered ( 2 week delay), nursery done.

Just need a few last bits,like nappies n that.

I'm 28 weeks, we've not moved in to our house yet so bought nothing for the nursery or not set it up. but bought a few baby bits and put a deposit down on a pram, not packed my labour bag although i want to as i'm convinced i'm gonna have premature labour.

I just love shopping for baby things just didnt know if it were too early yet

Started to pack my labour bag about a week ago, still not finished yet though. Just picked up the pram and carseat on Friday, got the cot and wardrobe up doing the chest of drawers now (Well, OH is) still need to get other bits and bobs though.

i have been so disorganised this time around even though i have got my backside finally into gear this week

I have the twins hospital bag now sorted and their going home outfits

I have half sorted another bag for them(nappies wipes spare babygros etc etc) just incase they have to stay longer in hospital so all Matt has to do is bring the bag rather than having to run around trying to find stuff and only bringing half of it!!!!

my bag im still to pack but went out and brought the bits i needed to put in it just gotta get my backside into gear and pack it

And i need to sort out a bag for Oliver when he goes to his grandmas when i go into labour so not rushing around getting things just pick the bag up and go!!!!!

Im 31+5 today.

My nursery has been done since about week 28.

I started packing my hospital bag and baby's bag at about 30 weeks and am nearly done.

Hubby has nearly got his bag sorted.

:D

I have a few more things to get for the baby yet but i have all her clothes and most of the things i need and its all packed away in the nursery, although i need to wash it all yet. The cot and all the furniture is up and just a few finishing touches to do in the nursery.

I havent started my labour bag yet will probaly do that around 34 weeks and i need to buy most of the things to go in it.

I think im pretty well organised and on top of things though. :D

I had bought all my nursery stuff and put deposit down on pram by 30 weeks (it arrived 2 weeks ago). I've been collecting baby clothes and baby bits up until about 34 weeks and it's now all washed and waiting for baby :D I packed my labour bag at 34 weeks (as advised in my antenatal class). Just put curtains up in nursery this week...just need the baby now :pray:

hello
im convinced im to have an early one too littleem
we have stripped walls in nursery but thats all, will be decorating soon
no hospital bag yet, will do that in a couple of weeks i think
xx

Hoping to get or at least order the pram tomorrow - got most of my bits just need to get them into bags - having had preeclampsia I feel I should get ready early so if I end up on bedrest I know it is done and if I end up admitted I am not relying on dh to find things cos he would be crap :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: - when I was in with dd he brought ds in to visit dressed in clothes that were waiting to be put away as they were far too small - he looked hilarious :)

We have our pram, car seat, sterilizer, few bits of clothes, have ordered moses basket and bouncer. Everything else we still need to get and we still have to decorate baby's room. Haven't packed labour bag as I need to buy everything to go in it, including the bag :roll:

Will definitely start getting organised now though, got my scan next week, that might give me the push I need :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back